Keep Moving

~Previously on Crossover~

I was outside the fence with Hershel and Michonne gathering things.

"What do you miss Michonne?" Hershel asked.

"I miss my son." She stated.

"You had a son?" I asked. She smiled.

"What about you Clem? What do you miss?" She asked.

"I miss my si-" I got cut off by seeing someone whack Michonne. I looked up and saw the governor. He had a gun pointed at us and I put my hands up.

Clementine?" I turned my head along with everyone else.  My eyes went wide, my first words that came out were only but the truth I've been thinking all along.

"I thought you were dead..."

~Now~

"I thought you were dead..."

Who stood in front of me was un believable.  It was...my older sister, Caroline.  I ran up to her and hugged her and she hugged me back.

"Oh Clem. I've been worried about you." She let go.

"And you still have this old hat." She flicked it with a smile.

"What happened?  I was at home for awhile then went to Savanna but mom and dad were gone. I thought you were too." My voice cracked at the end.

"I know.  I was in college then hurried home when this thing broke out. But when I got there. You were gone. I saw Sandra dead near the back door."

"You two are sisters?"  Daryl pointed between us.

"Yep." I said popping the p.

We started walking trying to get far away from Terminus as possible.

"Caroline here. Was in the same crate as us. She came here with Glenn, Maggie, Abraham, Eugene, Rosita, and Tara."  Rick explained. I swear I saw that Tara girl somewhere before.

"So no offense sister but you were 8 when this thing broke out. How are you alive?  Well as I can see now your like a little ninja." She smiled.

"A guy named Lee helped me. He taught me everything. Taught me to shoot, what to do, to survive." I looked down at me fight while we still walked.

"Wish I would've met him." She smiled again. Even through this zombie apocalypse she still has a smile on her face. 

I was about to ask Rick where exactly we were going when we heard a scream. Carl was first to run in the direction and we followed. It was a man on a rock with walkers surrounding him. We quickly killed the walkers and the man came down.

"Thank you." He said. Rick then came up.

"You with Terminus?" The priest looked confused.  Daryl then started patted him down.

"Cautious.  That's good."  He said.

"No weapons."  Daryl said a little confused. I even was confused.

"How many walkers have you killed?" Rick did his questions.

"None." Prost responded. What?

"How many people?" The priest looked shocked.

"Well none."

"Why?"

"Because The Lord is the only protection I need."

Ok this guy is a little too much. It's the apocalypse no time for all this.  I mentally slapped myself but I felt a little pain on my head...oh I actually did hit myself.

"I needed help and God sent help."

"Do you have a place to stay?" Rick asked.

"Yes. I'm still in the church."

We followed him there and when we got in I saw all the books he had.  I sat on the ground next to Caroline while Rick sorted everything out.

~Meanwhile~

A man was walking on the tracks and came up to the sign Rick earlier painted which now says. 'Terminus no sanctuary'. The man put his fingers on the dirt to see how wet it still was then took off his hood revealing...
Morgan.

(Ok guys. Lee is gone. He is dead. Not comin. Zippo.  Nye. Got it?  Good!  Now I'm gonna cry because I miss him.)