None to One

(CLEMS POV)

I was helping Rick keeping the fence sturdy. When Carl came out. He's been different ever since he shot that kid. I remember when Lily shot Carly. Lee kicked her out. Carl didn't get kicked out because he's Ricks son.

"Uh. Hey dad. I was wondering when I could get my gun back?" Carl asked and I decided to leave. I saw Lizzie, Mika, and Patrick looking through the fence.

"What are you guys doing?"

"Oh hey Clem. Were just naming them." Mika said with a smile.

"Why? Their dead." Lizzie then turned around.

"No their not. We have names so we decided to give them names." Lizzie responded to me.

"Their not people." I turned and saw it was Carl.

"Uh. Um. Come on Lizzie let's go to story time." Mika grabbed Lizzies hand.

"Are you guys coming?" She asked.

"I'm to old for story time." Carl responded and they left. I just gave Carl a weird look them half smiled. It was pretty funny.
~~~~~~~

I was walking back from talking to Beth and saw Carl going into the room with story time. I snuck behind him.

"What are you doing?" I whispered and he jumped.

"Man. Clem. You scared me." I smirked at that.

"I'm to old for story time." I mimicked him and he glared at me. We then looked over.

"How to slash and st-". Carol looked at us.

"Please don't tell your father." Carl then quickly went out. I then followed him.

"Dad. Carols teaching kids how to use knives." I mentally slapped myself. What a tattle tail. Rick stopped and looked at us.

"I think you should let her." Rick looked at me.

"I agree. I wouldn't be here if Lee didn't teach me to survive." Rick just nodded.

Carl and were walking back when I playfully punched him.

"Gosh your such a tattle tail. Good thing Rick is letting Carol still teach."

He just looked at me and smirked. What a weirdo.
~~~~~~~

I woke up to screaming and gunshots. I grabbed my gun and saw walkers in D. I quickly shot anything that was dead. I then fell and my gun was all the way across the room. I saw a walker coming towards me.

"CLEM! UP!" I heard Daryl and he shot the walker and picked me up them set me down.

"You alright?" He asked.

"Ya. I'm fine." I ran and got my gun.

After that was all over I saw Rick and Daryl go up. I later went up and saw a walker on the ground but it wasn't just some person. It was Patrick.

"Patrick." I said sadly.

"Sorry Clem." Glenn was behind me.

"He wasn't bit. He just died." Daryl stated.

"He did as the wasn't feeling well yesterday." They looked at me.

"Alright." Rick said. I then left.
~~~~~~~~~

I was walking with Tyreese and Karen when she coifed.

"That's an awful coif you have." We turned and saw it was Carol and soon everyone else came out.

"I'm sure it's just allergies." She stated.

"We want you to go in D. Where every other sick people are." Hershel then said.

I decided to leave and saw Beth and Michonne in a cell. Beth was wrapping Michonnes ankle.

"I was so stupid. They should've left me." Michonne stated.

"No. We care about you." Beth said.

"What happened?" They looked at me.

"Just fell off the horse Clem." I just nodded my head.

"I still thought it was stupid. They could've gotten hurt."

"Well when you care about people. Being hurt is kind of the package."

"I hate that package then." They looked at me again.

"It does suck doesn't it." Michonne tried making me feel better but it didn't work.

I walked back to my cell and sat on the bottom bunk. I looked at the pictures I put on the wall. Ducks picture, Lee, I even put some stickers Lee gave me on there.

"Hey Clem." I turn and saw Carl.

"What are you doing?" He asked sitting next to me.

"Just thinking." I looked back at the pictures.

"Is that Lee?"

"Yep. The one and only."

"I'm sorry. I know how it feels." I just nodded my head.

"Are you bored or something? Not to be rude. It's just that you usually don't come and talk to me that much?!" He gave me a weird look then laughed a little.

"Well since uh Patrick is gone. And Lizzie and Mika think walkers are 'friends'. I decided to talk to you." I just looked at him and nodded.

"Do you miss him? Patrick?!"

"A little." I nodded and understood.

"Well. I will talk to you later." He got up.

"Bye." Was all I said and he left.

I put in a tape since it's the only thing that works since IPods are like dead. And listen to the music that made me go into a drift sleep.

(So what do you think? Carl and Clem? Anything going on?)