Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Mitch's POV
My eyes lazily opened. I saw Jerome on top of me, his lips pressed against mine. My eyes widened and I gasped. Jerome noticed I was awake and backed away.
"W-what just happened?" I stuttered.
"Tyler here thought it was be funny to 'splash' you, but he was unaware you couldn't swim. You were pulled under by the current and you almost drowned." Jerome explained as he stood up.
I noticed I was laying down on my back, I sat up slowly and looked at Jerome.
"I had to give you mouth-to-mouth since you were unconscious and not breathing."
"Well thanks for saving me then." I said as I stood up. I noticed Tyler was sitting on a log a couple feet away from us. He looked up at me a smirked.
I rolled my eyes and looked away.
"Get dressed, we're gonna head back soon." Jerome instructed. I did as told and got dressed.

                              * * *

I slumped down on my bed with a sigh. We already had supper, I talked to my friends n stuff then came home. I was lying down at the moment.

I got up off of the bed and walked into the bathroom. I stripped myself of my clothing and turned the water on. I stepped in the shower and processed to take my shower.

I turned the water off, steam filled the entire room. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist. I opened the door and walked into my room. To my surprise, Jerome was sitting on the bed. Once he noticed me he stood up.
"C-can I help you?" In stuttered clutching the towel tightly. Damn stuttering though.
"Yeah, I need to talk to you quickly."
"Couldn't you wait till I was at least dressed?" I whined.
"No, I'm going somewhere after this."
"Where?"
"Tyler thought it would be a good night to have a bonfire."
"Okay. Well what did you want to talk about?"
"Some people are asking questions about you. If anyone asks you anything about your training, or why you live with me and Tyler, tell them to talk to me. We don't want you saying anything to mess things up do we?"
I nodded my head no.
"Okay, well that's it. I should get going. Bye." Jerome said as he walked out of my room.
I sighed and sat down on my bed.
Why are people asking about me all of a sudden? Crap what if I do say something to mess things up. . .
I ignored the thought and got dressed in black skinny jeans, a grey t-shirt and a red pull-over hoodie. Might as well go to the bonfire, I got nothing better to do.
I put on my converse and walked out of the house.

I found my friends quickly, most of them drunk already. Rob and Vikk were still sober though.
"Want a drink Mitch?" Vikk asked.
"Sure." Vikk handed me a beer which I took a couple of sips out of.
"So how's it living with the Captain and his douche bag friend?" Rob smirked.
"Not that bad, I'm. . training all day so it doesn't really bother me."
"Aren't you doing like special training with them? What's that like?" Vikk asked curiously.
"Um, it's okay. We don't do anything special really." I laughed nervously.
"Okay well tha-what the hell is Preston and Lachlan doing?!" Rob laughed. I looked to where Rob was looking. Preston and Lachlan were dancing furiously without shirts on. They were obviously completely wasted. It was a fantastic show though. They both looked like complete idiots, people laughed at them as they walked by. Me, Rob and Vikk were laughing our heads off.
"O-oh my g-god, this i-is fucking a-ama-amazing." I laughed. My stomachs hurt from laughing.
"Their completely wasted aren't they?" Vikk asked.
We watched as they continued dancing, they eventually got tired after a couple of songs and walked over to us.
"Di-d you like our dancin-g? Preston slurred.
"How many beers did you have?!" Rob yelled amused.
"I only had, like, se-ven." Lachlan protested. I chuckled.

After a while of messing with Preston and Lachlan, Jerome and Tyler walked over to us.
"Hey brats." Tyler laughed.
"Hey Tyler, Jerome." I waved. Tyler was sober, but on the other hand, Jerome was drunk.
"Anyone up for a game of would you rather?" Tyler smirked.
"Why not?" Vikk laughed.
Ugh, why do we always play some sort of game?
We walked away from the bonfire and sat down in a circle. I noticed Jerome was stumbling a little, obliviously completely drunk. I never thought of Jerome as someone who would get totally wasted at a party.

"Mitch, would you rather be stuck in a haunted house for a day or eat a bowl of spiders?" Rob asked.
"Be stuck in a haunted house, spiders are disgusting." I scrunched up my nose at the thought of having to eat a bowl of spiders. Ew. I looked around the circle, trying to figure out how to chose.
"Hmm. . .Tyler. Would you rather date Adam or Ty?" I laughed. Tyler looked as me with a 'are you fucking kidding me?' Expression.
"Adam probably if I had to."

For most of them game, I noticed Jerome was watching me. Almost examining me. . . It was kinda weird.
After a while, it started getting late and we all headed to bed. I walked back with Jerome and Tyler.
Once inside, I walked into my room and sat down on my bed. I kept thinking about why Jerome was staring at me though.
Only one way to find out.
I got up and walked towards his room. I knocked a couple of times till I heard a 'come in' from the other side. I opened the door slowly, Jerome was laying on his bed.
"Sorry to bother you, but I had a question." I said as I entered and closed the door. Jerome looked at me blankly.
"Wh-at?" Jerome slurred/mumbled.
"Um, I was just wondering, why you were staring at me." I asked.
Jerome stared at the ceiling for a second then stood up and walked over to me. He was inches away from and I could smell the alcohol on him. He didn't say anything, he just stared at me.
Before I could say anything he pressed his lips against mine. I backed away quickly in shock, my back hitting the wall. Jerome walked forwards again and smashed his lips against mine while pinning my hands above my head. I felt my face heat up.
"Ca-captain." I mumbled through the kiss. Jerome ignored me and continued kissing me roughly. I could taste the alcohol in his mouth. He wouldn't remember a thing tomorrow morning. . Hopefully.
He detached his lips from mine and began kissing and sucking on my neck.
"Je-Jerome stop. Your d-drunk."
Jerome ignored my request and continued sucking on my neck, probably looking for my sweet spot.
I tried pushing him off me but it was no use. He had me pinned. Jerome started sucking on a certain spot and I moaned quietly. He began kissing and sucking on the same spot roughly.
"Jerome stop!" I yelled.
"Why?" He mumbled while sucking on my sweet spot.
"Your drunk! And you don't know what your doing!" I spat.
Jerome stared at me, eyes filled with what? Lust? before attaching his lips to mine again.
I struggled to get out of his grip.
I didn't exactly want to hurt Jerome but I had no other option, I kneed him in the crotch which caused him to groaned in pain and let go of me. I quickly raced out of his room and into mine. I slammed the door shut and leaned against it panting.
What the hell was that?
I sighed and sat down on my bed.
I sure as hell hope he doesn't remember that tomorrow. . .
_________________________
End of part 17