Chapter 4

Mitch POV

The room was illuminated by a crystal chandelier.

The walls were painted grey and the floors were covered in a red velvet carpet.

A king sized bed was in the centre of the room, against the wall.

A black door was in one of the corners and their was 2 large windows on both sides of the bed.

Both were sealed shut. (Obviously)

I walked towards the black door and grasped the handle, slowly opening it.

Not much to my surprise, it was a washroom; their was a large shower, a sink & counter and a toilet.

I sighed in defeat, kind of admiring everything.

To be honest the washroom and bedroom were nicer then anything I had at home.

I looked down at myself, noticing how dirty I was.

Blood and dirt covered my clothes and body, I was a mess, and I should probably listen to that guy if I don't want my ass kicked...

I striped myself of my clothing, throwing them on the ground and entered the shower.

* * *

I got out of the steamy, warm shower and grabbed a towel that was hanging on a rack beside the counter.

As I dried myself off I noticed my clothes were gone..

Wait did someone come in while I was showering...? Great not only are the abusive, they're also fucking perves.

I tied to the towel around my waist and opened the door, walking back into the bedroom.

A pile of neatly folded clothes laid on the bed and I hesitantly picked them up.

There were black track pants, a red tank top, socks, boxers and a pair of grey runners.

Do they even know my size? Or are they just guessing?

I rolled my eyes and ignored it.

They got a weird organization here...

I put the clothes on (they actually fit to my surprise) and walked to the door.

I opened the door only to find this "Captain" was waiting outside.

He was wearing a black track jacket, a white v-neck, track pants similar to mine and black runners.

His hands rested in the pockets of his jacket as he leaned against the wall.

He looked kind of attracted, but then I remembered he kind of kid napped me. 

Jerome smirked.
"I see your done. Time to go, everyone's waiting."

Wait, everyone?

We walked down the hall until we reached a glass door.

"Aceti" opened the door for me and I walked out with him following right behind me.

The brightness of the sun almost blinded me. Once my eyes adjusted to the sunlight, I realized we were in a camp.

A wire fence surrounded it. 

Small buildings were everywhere. People wearing 'regular' clothes walked passed us. (In all fairness I was expecting everyone to be wearing some dumb uniforms.)

Some people did wear camouflage clothing and walked around with guns.

They're probably guards or whatever.

We walked until we reached a flat area. Their was what looked like obstacle courses, a table filled with weapons (guarded by people of course,) weights, targets and a lot more training things.

I followed Jerome to a group of people, from a distance I couldn't recognize them but once I was closer I sighed in relief.

It was everyone else.

"Mitch!" Preston yelled as he ran up to me, hugging me tightly.

"Hey...?" I mumbled.

"I thought they killed you. By the way, everyone else is here to.
Ah, I missed you man."

We just met today.. whatever I'm just glad everyone's okay.

He let go of me and I walked towards the others.

"Good to see you again Mitch." Said Vikk.

"Good to see you to Vikk."

"Oi! You're alive mate!" Lachlan yelled, almost like he didn't believe I was alive.

I looked at Rob. He said nothing, he simply smiled and nodded hello.

I nodded back, I was glad he was okay.

To be honest I trusted Rob the most at the moment.

"Ya, ya so exciting, haven't seen each other in 19 hours. Poor things." Aceti sighed sarcastically.

"Be glad we didn't kill you already.." He mumbled under his breathe.

Once he had everyone's attention he continued,

"Now we will begin training,"

"Training? For what?" Vikk interrupted

"You'll be training as soldiers. We train you to fight. If you don't train or do as we say, you'll be tortured or worse. That's all you need to know right now." Aceti instructed.

Wait training to fight what?

I decided not to ask.

"Now you'll all be trained individually. All of you will have your own personal trainers. Vikk, you'll be with Tyler, Lachlan with Kyle, Preston with Adam, Rob with Ty and finally, Mitch, you'll be with me. Your trainers are responsible for you, but if you get hurt, it's your fault. Now, let's begin."

______________
End of chapter.4