TWO

Shay

As I walked up the stairs to our apartment I heard my phone ringing it was Dior I ignored it and kept walking up the stairs.

"I know this bitch didn't just ignore my phone call." Is all I heard from the top of the stairs I knew it was Dior's loud ass.

"Oh I'm a bitch now? I stood there staring her down walking up behind her.

She turned around covering her mouth looking at me laughing.

"Baby you know I didn't mean it I just missed you all day! What took your ass so long you only work ten minutes away!" Dior swear she my mama sometimes she need to calm that shit all the way down.

"I stopped to get us some food and picked up diapers for London" I held up the bags in her face.

"Oh thank you baby" She said opening the front door.

When I walked into the apartment I locked the door behind us and sat the food down on the kitchen counter.

I looked around the house not seeing or hearing London anywhere.

"Where is chunka at?" I asked walking int/*o the bedroom changing my clothes

"She stayed at Chanel's house she wanted to keep her for the weekend." I nodded throwing my hair up in a bun.

"I'm going to miss my baby tonight she is the best cuddle buddy ever." I pouted laying on the bed.

"So dramatic she is only around the corner dude calm down." She laughed turning the TV on.

I shook my head slapping her leg getting up to get the food.

"Babe you want to watch a movie?" I heard Dior shout.

"Yeah pick anything I'll bring the food and stuff on there in a minute." She yelled back okay and I got our takeout food from outback out the bags.

I grabbed us two bottles of juice and grabbed everything taking it into the room.

Dior changed into my night clothes and I looked at her like she was crazy.

"Excuse me miss why do you have on my clothes? I titled my head to the side.

"Because what's yours is mine you didn't know?" She laughed but I didn't find shit funny .

"You annoying as hell I'm about to take a quick shower though pick a few movies out." She nodded turned Netflix on as I went into the bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror and shook my head.

"I can't continue to keep hiding this shit from her man maybe I should tell her tonight?" I stripped out my clothes turning on the shower getting in.

I didn't want to take too long since Dior was waiting to watch the movies so I did a quick wash and rinsed off turning the shower off.

I got out the shower drying my body off moisturizing up my body throwing on some panties and a big t shirt

I washed my face  and moisturized before brushing my teeth swishing around a little mouth wash.