Chapter 18

A/N: more sexy sex scene and another father/Blaine fight scene. sorry, but this is how this story is played out.

*******

Kurt kept his word.

I pulled into the parking lot of the hotel and Kurt raced inside to get us checked in while I grabbed all our bags. He came back out and grabbed half the bags from me and grabbed my hand. He pulled inside and to the elevators, he was so worked up that he was shaking.

"Oh, our phones." I remembered and ran to get them.

"Forget them Blaine!" he yelled after me, but I was already at the door headed outside.

Once I got our phones I ran back inside just in time to get on the elevator. Kurt pushed '30' and our journey began. He dropped all the bags he had and grabbed my waist and pulled me to his body. "Never say good bye to me."

I smiled and then kissed him, slowly at first and then more passionately, dropping everything I had to hold him back.

'Ding.'

We reached our floor and quickly composed ourselves in case somebody was standing there waiting on the elevator. Good thing we did, there was an elderly couple waiting on the elevator when it opened. They polity moved to the side and waited for us to get off and then they got on. I held the door as they slowly walked onto the elevator.

"Thank you young man. Such good manners this young boy," the lady said, giving me a nice smile.

"No problem. You stay young and beautiful miss," I smiled and she blushed.

Kurt was impatiently waiting for me to arrive at our room.  "You just always have to be the gentleman," he laughed, taking the bags out of my hand and tossing them on a futon near the door.

"Well I try," I smiled, closing the door and kicking my shoes off.

"It's a major turn on," he smiled, walking backwards towards the bed, pulling me by my belt buckle.

"So is this. This is my week," I smiled, pushing him on the bed.

He looked up at me and smiled.

"You had your week, now I want mine." I climbed on top of him and began kissing him roughly, biting his lips, a few moans escaped his lips as I moved to his neck, giving it the same treatment as his lips.

His hands roamed my body, un-tucking my shirt and un-buckling my belt. His warm, soft hands sent chills up and down my spin.

"I love you," he whispered against my neck.

"I love you too," I smiled.

I don't think he wanted to be submissive, he rolled me over in a swift move that surprised me.

"I can't be submissive, I had too much fun the last time being dominate," he whispered pinning my arms above my head.

I intertwined our fingers and slowly moved them closer to our bodies. When I did, I let his hangs go and slid my hands up his shirt, taking his shirt off in the process.

"Your body never ceases to amaze me," I smiled staring up at his bare chest.

He smiled at me, sat me up and slipped my t-shirt off quickly and began kissing and nibbling on my chest. It was an odd, painful sensation that I wanted to stop but for him to keep going. I was still bruised up from my fight with Dave, so I had some tender spots. He kissed one and I winced, but gave him a reassuring smile that I was okay and didn't want him to stop.