Chapter 10

A/N: more sexual stuff but not a sex scence

"Room serve or do you want to go out for breakfast?" Kurt asked me as we lay snuggled up on the bed.

"That's a tough decision," I sighed, playing mindlessly with his fingers.

"I know, I can lay like this forever. We have to go down anyway to get our bags," he said.

"I'll race you," I smiled getting off the bed and found my pants.

"You're own Blainey-Boo!" he shrieked.

He got his pants and shoes and ran out the hotel room.

I grabbed the room key and followed Kurt out. He stood by the elevators but I knew I could beat him if I took the steps. 

Thank God I was fit, because those steps were no joke. I think I ran down at least fifty flights of steps. As I walked through the lobby I could hear females whispering about my abs. I payed them no mind as I skipped outside to Kurt's car, he was nowhere to be found at the moment.

"Yes I won!" I yelled and did a high jump. I was so out of breath, I'm taking the elevator back up. Forget those steps.

"Damn the slow ass elevators!" I heard from behind me.

I turned and saw his pale face light up red.

"You look tired," he smirked coming over to me to give me a hug.

"I just ran down here," I breathed slowly.

"It's hot," he said kissing me.

"Unlock the car so we can get our bags, I'm starving," I laughed.

We grabbed our bags out of Kurt's car and headed back up to the room. Once back in the room, I threw my bags on a near by chair where majority of my clothes were and collapsed.

I was really tired and hungry and was losing functions in my body (not really).

"I need food!" I whined.

"Yes, I would like an order of pancakes, waffles, bacon, scrambled eggs, um a cheese and ham omelet and some orange juice stat," I heard Kurt say.

"Who are you talking to?" I asked, sitting up.

"Room service so you can eat," he smiled, walking over to me.

"How did  I get so lucky to be with you?" I asked, as he plopped down on my lap.

"Fate and because one awesome person deserves to be with another awesome person," he smiled, kissing my forehead.

"You have so many hickeys," I laughed, running my hands over his chest.

"It's your fault," he pouted playfully.

"You made me do it," I said sounding a little sad.

"How, because your chest looks like you have chicken pox?" he asked.

"Exactly," I smiled, kissing his nose.

"You are so funny Mr. Blaine," he smiled. 

I love Kurt's smile. It was one of his best features besides his voice.

He was absolutely amazing. Everyday, since I met him I've wondered how did I get so lucky. It doesn't matter, but what does matter was that I had him and he had me. Forever and always!

The food came and I swear we were acting like some little kids. They brought us our own big, king size bottle of syrup and whipped cream (I had no clue why we had whipped cream, but I wasn't about to complain).

Kurt, decided he wanted to feed me and I wasn't opposed to that idea. It was fun, although he purposefully dropped food and syrup on my chest, just so he could lick it off. I dared not stop him nor complain. I swear this boy knew how to get me in the mood for anything.

"I'm full," I said, rubbing my sticky stomach.

"Good," he smiled climbing on top of me.

His body instantly stuck to mine. We were literately one person, we were that close. As you can guess, I loved it.

We still had half the bottle of syrup left so I used it.

"It's my turn to be dominate," I smiled, pushing him down on the bed.

"Just how I like you," he smiled with a flirtly glint in his eyes.

I drew a 'B' on his chest making sure it ended at his V-line. He giggled as I licked my initial off of him. A small moan escaped his lips as I made my way down to his V-line. I made sure I licked that softly and carefully.

"My turn," he smiled when I was down.

I fell back on the bed where he was at and tried to lay still as he drew the letter 'K' on me. The bottom of the 'K' ending at my V-line. I felt the syrup dripping downwards in my boxers and it was so cold.

He sat on the side of the bed looking at me. He kissed me on the lips slowly and then he moved to my neck and finally he was at the top of the 'K'. He licked the letter as it was drawn, except at the V-line. No, he waited until the top half was gone before he went there. When he went there, there was an explosion inside of me. It was the most amazing feeling ever.

When the whole 'K' was gone off of my chest, he made his way back up to my face. Syrup dripped off his chin as he kissed me again, our chins sticking together.

"We are one sticky, hot mess," I laughed against his lips.

"Hot as in sexy or hot as in ugly?" he asked, pulling back.

"Sexy baby, we can't be ugly," I smiled, pulling him back into a kiss.

We rolled around on the bed, becoming more and more stickly. The sheets stuck to our backs making us look like a sexy, gay burrito. We didn't care at all. 

We fell alseep stuck together, leaving our room at hot ass mess (this hot mess meant ugly), without a care in the world. We'll just have housekeeping clean it when we leave later on today.