Chapter 2

Kurt and I met when the McKinley glee club, the New Directions, sent him to Dalton to spy on their glee club, the Warblers. I kind of figured he was a spy because he wasn't even wearing a Dalton Blazer, but a really cute one that was missing the red lining.

My heart literally skipped a beat when I looked into his eyes the first time I looked in his eyes. But the actual moment when I knew that Kurt was the one was when I looked him in the eye and began singing 'Teenage Dream' and the way his eyes lit up. It was as if somebody had flipped a switch, it was really magically.

"Let's go all the way tonight, no regrets just love. We can dance until we die, you and I will be young forever. You make me feel like I'm livin' a teenage dream. The way you turn me on, I can't sleep let's run away and don't ever look back don't ever look back," I could see the way he melted on the inside.

Ever since then we have been inseparable.

"Kurt can we talk please?" I asked as we were laying in his bed watching reruns of America's Next Top Model. It was adorable how Kurt had a comment for every single outfit the girls had on.

"Sure honey," he said sweetly, pausing the TV.

I sat up and turned so I could look at Kurt dead on. God, he was simply perfect; I was so terrified of telling him.

Before I said anything, I leaned forward and kissed him softly, biting his bottom lip as I pulled away.

"I love you so much Kurtsi-Poo," I said, running my fingers through his soft hair.

"I love you too, now can you please tell me what's going on. You're scaring me," he said.

"Okay, you know how the Warblers threw that party because we won Sectionals?"

"Yeah?"

"Well they invited girls from our sister school and well we played Seven Minutes In Heaven and I ended up having to go in the closet with some random chick," tears began falling from Kurts eyes and my heart was breaking with each tear, which made me cry.

"You cheated on me?" he asked, his voice was shaking badly like he was cold.

"Honey no, we didn't do anything. I told her that I was in a relationship with the best boyfriend in the whole world and that no matter what the consquences were going to be, I wasn't going to do anything with her," I said, smiling through my tears.

"So what was the consequence?" he asked, his voice still shaking.

"Um, see we didn't get one because we made it seem like we had a serious make out session. We messed our hair up and made our clothes look all deshelved as if we were feeling each other up," I said smirking.

He looked at me with this weird look. Then out of nowhere he shoved the mess out of my shoulder. "Blaine if you ever scare me like that again, I will kill you."

"Wait, there's more. Um, we were drinking and it seems when I drink I get crazy and do things that may or may not be proud of. I'm rambling now, okay, um I kind of woke up the next morning in Nick's bed..." I let my words fade away.

The look on Kurt's face was one of anger, sadness and betrayal.

"You slept with Nick?" he was so angry that he was yelling. I was glad that we were the only one's in the house.

"No, I woke up hungover but I was fully dressed and Nick was on the floor," my voice was shaking out of fear.

We sat there, letting the tears fall from our eyes. The silence was killing me.

"Kurt, baby please say something," I whispered.

"What do you want me to say Blaine? Hmm? You were in another man's bed while you were drunk! Why didn't you come here? I would have let you in!" he was furious.

"I was afraid Kurt! Okay I said it. You are the first person I have ever loved and I would rather be dead than hurt you! I didn't come here because one, Burt would have been pissed and then called my dad which would have resulted in something highly unspeakable and two because I would have tried something we not ready for," I was feeling so vunabral.

"So you go home with Nick?!"

"Nick's not like that Kurt! He knows how much you mean to me and would never put himself in that position, and if something would have happened, I would have told you the same day!" I looked down at my arm and saw that Kurt's name was more red than blue. I held it up in his face. "I'm in love with you, I only love you."

He grabbed my arm and stared at it, letting his tears fall on it.

"Blaine I'm in love with you too." He stared at me and out of nowhere pulled me into a slow passionate kiss.

He released my arm and grabbed my shoulders and pulled me on top of him, letting his hands roam. The soft touch of his hands was a complete turn on. We could have stayed like that forever.

"Kurt, I'm home!" Burt yelled from the bottom of the steps.

I bit his lip one last time and pulled back.

"Okay Dad," he yelled back.

"Your lips are puffy," he said running his fingers over them.

"I blame you," I smiled.

He gave me one last kiss before unpausing the TV. I turned back around to face the TV, smuggling my head on his chest.

I love this boy so much.