Chapter 7

SUMMER'S HERE!!!!

 Sad part is that I got out a whole week and a half after Kurt, so while he was sleeping in, I was getting up and going to that hell hole Dalton Academy.

I was fed up with the stuck up snobs at that school, it makes me sick the way they act. Like they are better than everybody. I couldn't wait until 3:40 when my  honey was coming to pick me up and take me somewhere for our very first weekend of summer break.

"Hey Blaine, let's do our last song of the year," Nick said, pulling me into the Warbler common room.

I wasn't really up for it, but it was my last day as a student here so what the hell. I might as well.

Y-y-y-yeah, y-y-y-yeah, y-y-y-yeah, y-y-y-yeah

T-t-t-totally dude!!!!

Party like a rock
Party like a rockstar
Party like a rock
Party like a rockstar
Party like a rock
Party like a rockstar

T-t-t-totally dude!!!!

I'm on a money making mission
But I party like a rockstar
Flyin' down 20 lookin' good in my hot car
You know them girls be at my show
Worried 'bout where my chain go
I uh rubba in ma pants
But these girls won't let my go

I uwa like I uwa
'Cause you know them girls be trying us
Girl don't you know I fuck with fine diamonds
That look like Pa-me-la
They fine and they hot bra
When I'm in the spot bra......
I PARTY LIKE a ROCKSTAAARRR!!!!!

"Wow, nice selection Blaine!" Nick shouted.

"Thanks man," I said, trying to regain my normal breathing. I looked down at my watch and it said 3:39. "I'm out this bitch!" And with that I was running towards the front of the school, hoping that Kurt was right out front. Thank God because he was!

"How was your day?" he asked, after kissing me.

"Great, because it was my last," I smiled.

"Until next year?" he asked.

"No, I start McKinley next year!" I shouted. I was super excited and so was he.

"Oh my God Blaine!" he shrieked, giving me a tight hug and kiss. "Wait are you doing this for me because if so don't because I don't you to resent me." He was so adorable when he rambled.

"Kurt, no I did this for me. Well I did it partly for you, but mostly for me. I'm tired of it here," I smiled.

He began to relax and then he pulled off. "Bye-bye to this Dalton Blazer!"

"I'm taking you somewhere special this week," Kurt said, grabbing my hand as we drove towards the highway.

"Which is where?" I asked, curious.

"It's a surpise," he smiled.

"Wait I don't have a bag or anything," I said, looking around the car.

"Honey, I handled everything. I packed everything you need including every single bow tie that you own," he laughed.

"Don't judge me Mr. Scarf Man," I laughed.

"Hey now, every outfit needs a scarf or a bow tie," he snickered. "Now just sit back and ride."

I complied gladly holding his hand close to my chest.