"Len? Are you okay?" Rin asked in a concerned voice. I shook my head.

I'm not okay...

"Rin I..." I trailed off to a point where I felt totally speechless. I choked back a few tears. The last words I was able to say. We're my words of regret.

"I'm sorry."

"LEN WAIT!!!" Rin screamed. I couldn't look at her face. Clearly she's hurt. And it's my fault again. I sprinted to the door and twisted the doorknob and ran in the hallways. "HEY!!" Mikuo yelled. I ignored his voice and hooked my earbuds to my ears while running and listened to the same song over and over again. Silently I sang to myself the words of reality.

oh, it hurts, the pain's so bad
Why does it hurt so bad as this?
Ah, I want to tell you how much it hurts,
I want you to be the only one to know
Oh, it's awful, so very awful
Why does it feel so bad as this?
I want you, it's you I want
The pain's right here in my chest...
Well, it's happened again
I can't pin down the cause
I'm being hit with a big one now;
the pain's an aching, a throbbing, a buzzing.
If I keep quiet, no one will ever know
No one but me will have a clue
So I won't shout, I won't cause chaos,
and I'll keep leading an uneventful life...

Before I knew it I was home. I wiped my stupid tears away and put a fake smile on my face. I went inside and laid on my bed listening to the same music and watched a stupid sad movie with mom and Lenka. It wasn't even sad. Of course, Lenka was crying her eyeballs out while my mom sobbed louder than her. The movie was boring. But I even saw teenage guys cry in the seats in front of us. "He didn't deserve to DIE!!!!" Someone shouted and Lenka shushed her and continued with her sobs. "This is stupid..." I muttered and crossed my arms.

"Okay Hazel Grace?"

"Okay."

Then the end credit music started to play. I was cheering inside my mind. I stood up and stretched while Lenka and mom were rooted to the seats. "Get. Up," I said and Lenka shook her head and continued to cry. I tugged on both of their arms and dragged them to the exit. I drove. Since I passed my driver's test and mom and Lenka were sitting in the back sobbing about the movie. I sighed and out on my earbuds and started the engine then started to drive.

When we got home mom and Lenka were still crying. I groaned and had to open both of their car doors and drag them both out. I got my house key and unlocked the door and locked the car then went inside and mom and Lenka dropped on the couch into unbearable sobs. "HEY I WENT THROUGH WORSE!!!!" I yelled at them and slammed the door to my room. "Freaks..." I muttered and turned on the TV.

Nothing much was on. So I turned it off and listened to the radio. They were playing this song called "Abstract Nonsense" by Rin Kagamine. WAIT RIN KAGAMINE?! I turned up the volume from my earbuds and listened to the song. It was her voice. It could only be hers.

I listened to the song carefully. She was in worse pain then me. I thought she was happy with Mikuo. But I heard on the radio. The song was made two years ago. Rin sung it. Her voice mixed with the pain she felt. Is like dark music. Dark beautiful music. "Rin..." I said and dropped my iPhone and laid on my bed wide awake. "Rin I'm sorry!" I yelled into my pillow screaming and ranting even though I could here my mom's and Lenka's sobs outside. I wish I still had my dad. Who committed suicide.

"RIN I LOVE YOU, OKAY?! I WISH I COULD TELL YOU THAT A THOUSAND TIMES. I WISH I COULD JUST....KISS YOU! I WISH YOU KNEW THAT YOU WEREN'T MY COUSIN AND I WISH I WAS MIKUO! I WISH I COULDN'T HURT YOU! I WISH...YOU WERE MINE RIN!"

I yelled and yelled over and over on how badly I wanted Rin back. My soft side started to show and tears flew from my tears. I don't want to cry. I don't want to cry. "STUPID TEARS! STUPID ME! STUPID STUPID STUPID!" I just kept yelling and yelling like a baby. I couldn't stop. And I didn't have that mother or father that would sing for me when I was a baby. I didn't have an older sister that cared about her brother seriously. I didn't have Rin....

"It....Hurts.....Without....Rin....." I said slowly clenched my fists. I punched a wall. Ripped my photos. Threw my iPhone on the solid wood ground. Threw my controller outside the window. I threw a kitchen knife at my mirror. When I saw myself. I saw how messed up I looked. "I'm.....sorry...." I said and laid on my bed staring oddly at the ceiling. I pictured in my mind. Around the room I would see Rin by the TV. Laughing innocently at something I said. Help me clean up the mess I made. But she's not here. She's not with me.

"Rin...." I croaked and closed my eyes. Imagining her. Her smile. Her eyes. Her voice. Everything about Rin I pictured in my mind. But she's with someone else. It took me two years. To have a big emotional outburst about Rin.

Aoki's POV (yes yes, before you ask your gonna want to know why)

I guess he was done. So I stopped recording and put on my headphones and listened to it. To see if I got everything.

"Rin I'm sorry! ........RIN I LOVE YOU, OKAY?! I WISH I COULD TELL YOU THAT A THOUSAND TIMES. I WISH I COULD JUST....KISS YOU! I WISH YOU KNEW THAT YOU WEREN'T MY COUSIN AND I WISH I WAS MIKUO! I WISH I COULDN'T HURT YOU! I WISH...YOU WERE MINE RIN! ........STUPID TEARS! STUPID ME! STUPID STUPID STUPID! ......It....Hurts.....Without....Rin..... I'm.....sorry....."

Then a bunch of furious anger and screams and sounds and whatever. Oh Piko's going to be so PROUD of me! Why should I care he's my boyfriend! OF COURSE I CARE!!!! I took off my headphones and started running and knocked on the door of Piko's house. He answered. "Aoki? What are you doing here?" Piko asked and I smiled and hugged him. "I have evidence! It's about Len!" I said and put my headphones on his head and played the recording. He smiled.

"YOUR THE BEST GIRLFRIEND EVER!!!!" Piko said and kissed me. I blushed red like a tomato. "Hey your too young for babies!" Miki yelled in the background. I pulled away blushing furiously. "If we show Rin...maybe she'll realize what happened and might even go back with Len. And if we get Rin and Len together, Len will be part of our group again!" I said and Piko nodded. "We need to tell the others," Piko said and I nodded happily and texted the video to everyone. Yukari, Yuki, and Oliver. We're saving Rin for last.

AOKI YOU STALKER!!!!! Oh well, no one can stop her. So how will Rin react when she sees the video? How will Len react when he found out his words about Rin are on tape? Most importantly, how would MIKUO and MIKU react?! Find out tha next chapta!