Gerard Way

"G-Gee." You quivered into the phone.

"Who is this?" He asked.

He hadn't seen you in ten years, and he was sure to forget you. Hell, he even got married and had a kid. You haven't moved on. Every night you thought about him.

"It's me, (y/n)" He hung up the phone.

Who could blame him? He was upset and angry. You left him, and now you're calling him. That's some hypocrisy.

Nevertheless, your eyes flooded with tears. You were just about to reach your breaking point, when the phone rang again. You picked it up quickly, hoping it was Gerard.

"I'm sorry, (y/n). That was rude, but it's a shock to hear from you again." He said apologeticly. You sobered up and began to speak.

"Yeah, it's been a long while. I just wanted to call and see how you're doing. Hear your voice again." That made his heart sink. He missed you, but he had another life now.

"I-I'm doing great. I mean, what about you. I refuse to believe a beautiful girl like you is still on the prowl." He said. He sounded like a cowboy. He always did.

"I have a fiance." She was lying. It was so hard to say that she was still looking for a replacement for him.

"That's great! I'm h-happy for you. Look, I've got to go. Being a dad and all. I hope to talk to you soon." He said before hanging up. He didn't even say goodbye.

"Yeah, soon." You said quietly to yourself.

Hello! This was a small preference that I dug up. Hope you like it. It isn't meant to be some full length imagine, but someone to spark your emotions and creativity to make the story your own. Thanks and until next time! Xx