Dallon Weekes

This contains BDSM, please don't read if it makes you uncomfortable!

The door slammed shut and an angry Dallon had entered the house. (Y/n) turned her head quickly and smiled when she saw Dallon. She thought it would lighten his mood.

"Hi Daddy," was her first response. "How was you day?" She already knew the answer to that.

He looked over to her, grabbed her by her hair and pulled her up to their room. Once they were inside, he threw her on the bed. (Y/n) sat on her knees with her hands resting on her thighs.

She was dressed in black lace with kitty cat ears, knee high socks and a pair of black heels. She remained clam and didn't say a word hoping not to make Dallon upset.

Dallon pushed her down and took off her lingerie. She comlied with it, because she choose this life. Dallon lied down next to her clamped his hand over her mouth, with her head resting on his arm.

He separated her legs with a force he had never used on her before. Before she could even tell what was happening, Dallon laid a spank on her princess parts.

"Daddy!" She screamed out.

"You've been very bad, little girl!" One more spank.

(Y/n) didn't know what she did, but she knew that if she asked then her punishment would be worse. Dallon sat up and positioned himself between her legs.

"I'm sorry, Daddy." She whimpered out. Dallon looked down at her and his eyes softened.

"I-I'm sorry princess." He said softly. He ran his hands up and down her skin making her moan a little bit. Dallon smirked. "Do you like that princess?"

"Yes Daddy." She moaned out.

Dallon took his clothes of and entered his unit into her princess parts. He began to rock back and forth, pulling himself out and then reentering his princess.

"Faster daddy!" (Y/n) said loudly.

"Ah ah ah, what do we say?" Dallon asked her sweetly, knowing he caused her enough pain.

"Please go faster daddy." (Y/n) asked quickly, hoping Dallon wouldn't punish her more.

Dallon complied and began to speed up, until (y/n) was on the edge of cumming. He slowed down right before she was about to reach her peak and then speed back up. He continued to do that for a couple of minutes.

"Daddy, I can't take it anymore. Please let me cum." (Y/n) begged for Dallon to let her cum.

Dallon pulled out of her, because he knew she had been holding it in. "Alright, you can cum, baby." He said and with that she let go and began to moan.

"Thank you, daddy." She said as she tried to sit up, but Dallon pushed her back down. "What are you doing?"

"Stay here. I'm gonna go run a bath and then come and get you." He said leaving the room.

(Y/n) heard the pipes starting to run and then heard Dallon's footsteps. He had come back with wipes and began to clean her area.

She was still somewhat shaking. She would start quivering every time Dallon's skin would touch her own. That made Dallon chuckle.