The Big Night! (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"I'll try talking to her." I said grinning as I walked over to Cinni's closed room. I leaned my head to the wood and didn't hear anything, raising my hand I knocked on her door, "Cinni?"

"Hi." Her light voice muffled by the door.

"Cinni? You going to come out soon?"

"Umm No, Cinni is fine, go have fun!!"

I frowned, "We can't leave with out you Cinni." She stayed silent, "Cinni? Can I come in?"

"N-n-no, Cinni f-fine." Her voice shaking like she was scared?!

"Cinni?! Are you sure you are fine, cause you don't sound fine. . . "

I heard her sigh, and then sound all chippery, "Cinni all good, Cinni is just . . . Tired. Have fun!!" Frowning I went back to the others not happy anymore.

"Well what did she say?" Leo asked.

"She says shes not coming, and for us to go and have fun." I looked at them, " She sounded off but . . . I don't know." I slumped.

"It won't be the same without her." Venus whispered, Nari caught my eye and gave me a sympathetic look, know what I had planned.

"I don't think I want to go if she doesn't go." I mumbled staring at my feet.

"But you love Halloween?" Mona said before sighing, "But I know what you mean, I kind of don't feel so good about going if Cinni doesn't come." Everyone started to nod.

"Fine." Raph said as he stomped over to her door and pounded on it.

"Raph, she's not going to open it, She's been in there all day and seems pretty determined to stay." Don yelled out.

He just stayed and muttered something to the door, "Come on Raph she wants to stay she can stay, we can't force her." Leo called, I watched Raph hoping that maybe just maybe Cinni would listen to him and come out.

Raph mumbled something else and the door opened, We stared down wide eyed as he was able to get her to open the door. Before he went in he turned to us, "Give us a few minuets." I started to smile and he gave me a wink closing the door.

"How did he. . . " Leo asked Mona, she just shrugged.

"Well I guess we could eat some cookies as we wait?" Nari said uncertainly.

I smiled, "Cookies?! That sounds awesome Nari!!" I said trying to keep the others pumped as Raph talked with Cinni, Please let this work.

(~_^)

Raph Pov 

I went over to Cinni's door with a hunch, and knocked on it a little louder then I meant to, "Y-Yes who is-is it?!" Cinni's voice echoed.

"It's the pizza guy," I rolled my eyes.

"Raph, she's not going to open it, She's been in there all day and seems pretty determined to stay." Don yelled out.

I sighed and pushed my anger away calming down, "Cinni let me in."

"Come on Raph she wants to stay she can stay, we can't force her." Leo called out to me, I blocked him out.

"What Raph want?" Cinni asked on the other side.

"To talk about your nightmares." The door opened a second later to reveal a Cinnamon that was still in her pj's, she looked up at me her hair spilling over most of her face but I could still see the un-shedded tears in her eyes. She nodded and moved back letting me in. I turned to the others and had an urge to smirk, but held it in, "Give us a few minuets." Mikey started to smile encouragingly, I sent him a wink before closing the doors.