Baby + cheat

Today I had baby jessebella we were at the beach having a family day and Bammm my water broke and a baby was on my way. Lol I guess there was a lot more to it then that but you understand what I'm trying to say.
She weighted a lot exspecially considereding how small I am. I weighted 137 before I got pregnant.
Jessebella weighted 10 pounds 6 oz. violet loved her little sister, she held her on her knee.
Today I'm really tired its about 11:34 pm right now I just finished feeding jessebella now I'm hopefully finally going to bed. I find Latly tensions between me and Matthew aren't the best he's already talking about having another baby and had been on his phone a lot on text I don't know who's texting him but I saw the name heather m. I first thought oh his sited but then I rememberd that she's now married and last name is not m enless he forgot to change it. I'm not taking chances first thing tommorew I'm calling heather.

          THE NEXT MORNING

"Hey heather this is liv you can come and visit and I have something important to talk to you about so talk to u later bye".
About 25 min later heather was here holding jessebella and talking to me.
" I know this is weird to  ask but have you and matthew been talking a lot Latly"
" no not at all I actually don't text to much at all Latley cus I've been busy with violet"
" thank you I appreciate that but he's been texting a girl named heather m I thought it was you"
" omg that's his ex he had a girl friend before you named heather malcum Mary mark, long name but he just called her heather  m m m around me"
" do u think that he's cheating on me"
" I donno she still likes him I know that but maybe he's telling her off or something and just doesn't want u to worry"
At that moment my phone rings
"Hello"
" hi this is heather I was given this number from matthew is this him"
"Ummmm Yep it is" I said in a weird voice
" oh you must be sick babe ur voice is weird but u come here and I'll make u fell better just like last night, I still can't believe that u got away from liv without her knowing and btw I'm pregnant"
" what the hell This is Liv and ur in big shit girl u wait till I'm out of this hospital ur gonna be dead and so is ur unwanted kid u better watch out " then I hung up.....
" OLIVIA I'm sooo sorry I dot know what to do"
" keep violet away from matthew he can't see her and if the law gets involved I will say something don't worry"
"Hey babe how's the baby doing"
" u cheatin ass u got a lot of f******** nerve coming in here.........