No legs are the same as broke. Ones

This year I was gonna be in cheerleading actually I was already the captain.now I can't
My leg is broken in gonna need a surgery to get it fixed. there is glass deeper into my knee. that will be the first surgery. I'm sooo scared I hope that it will get better. I will be in the hospital for a couple weeks then I will go home and come back for my last surgery. the doctor said that the worst it could do is never be able to walk agian. I was so scared that I passed out.

Life was blank. I dreamt of life with a good leg. when I woke back up the news was worst.both legs were broken fro my he fall the glass had cut into my right knee bone. the other leg broke because of the fall. even worst

I was scared and Didn't know what to do or suspect. "You mis well cut my legs of no legs are the same as having broken ones" I screamed in Terror.
"Sweetie they will eventually heal, it will take time that's all" the doctor said.
"Yes I know it sucks but your lucky that they will be able to heal.
"The surgery for getting the glass out will be today at 4 k because that's the soonest and then we can put the cast on and talk about how we're gonna do the surgery to fix it, one leg is totally disfunctanal you won't be able to feel any of your legs for awhile, we gave you sooo much medicine that u won't feel the pain" the doctor had preached to me. she was a very nice doctor but either way I'm scared I pray that my leg or I should say legs will better.