Cheer / football/ hospital

Since my cast is off i can cheer again and be a true captain. It's been a month since the accident so I'm all better. Today is the first real game so I'm happy. the hedgehog agianst is the savers.
Me and heather are doing the cheer when I hear a scream. I look over
Everyone on the bleachers are screaming because the captain my bf just got into a fight. I run over his face is bleeding. his nose is crooked and bleeding. I could tell rift off the bat. his nose was broken.
"Are you ok"
"No I can't feel my nose and for what I can feel it hurts"
"Do you need a doctor"
"No is what I need is to finish the game If we do we'll win the championships"
"but I don't want you to get hurt worse"
"It would be the first time we won"
He gets up and starts running.
The coach yells "back in the game go!"
20 seconds left.
He makes the score on 9 and wins the game.
Someone hit max back again I ran over and tackled him. I ripped his helmet off and punched him the coach pulled me off. I look over,Max was passed out in the middle of the field.
Me and Heather ran over we dragged him to the hospital. Hunter and Haley were there, Mallory and Dawson,jenna and Dawson.
After a couple hours I got to see Max. his head was rapped in goze.as I thought that he was asleep he said, "promise me one thing Liv I love you please don't every for get me"
"How could I ever forget you"
"If I die I will die thinking of you"
Then he passed out. I thought he was dead.