Lunch date

Walking down the street was fun I talked with Jenna and I almost got hit by a car. fun ay. the car dident see me I was walking but stopped to let it go by but it turned to go right for me.
It's ok Logan saved me.
For lunch I got a raspberry, apple with blueberry and strawberries smoothie and a sub and small caesar salad.
Jenna got a chicken pinine with a frozen lemonade.
Logan got a Caesar salad and a lemonade water.He's defiantly a healthy eater and a very strong nice guy.
For some reason Logan bout it for me I had to go to the bathroom so I left my money with him but when I came back he gave my money back.
I really like him and he seems to like me back.
Score!!
He's so sweet.
On the way back Jenna's bf ran over and gave her a kiss there so cute.
Someday I hope to have a relationship with a bf like them but hopefully better.
" So ummm I really like you liv"
" Aww thanks Logan it's nice to have a new friend"
"No I mean really like you"
" Oh"
"Wanna go out"
" Sure"
************************************
That night Haley came over and we talked about logan.
"He's really cute and I think that you guys would be perf"
"Thanks alright time to go to bed but first"
" A scary movie" we say at the same time.