The ring means a promise

It was a promise ring.
" I promise to always love you and be there for you" he said
I started to cry
"Omg I love you to" I said
"Thank you" I said once more
then he kissed me opened the door and wished me a good night.
I made a huge group chat with all my friends telling them. I called my fam.
H-omg Liv that's Sooo sweet con grats
J-sooo proud yay lucky u 😘
B-Awww so sweet soon as he brought u home, had no idea sooo happy for u
M- aww soo nice 😉
H- aww soo happy for you
L= me , thanks heather,jen, bry, mal and Haley.
Shortly after that I had fallen asleep. I dreamt over and over about what had happend. life couldn't get any better.
*******************************
The next day we spent the whole day with heather. we went to the mall then we went to a movie. THE LONE SURVIVOR. It was awesome mostly because I was with my bestie.
Then we talked about what the best date to go on would be.
" I would love to go to the carnival, then go to the beach have a picnic and watch the fireworks on Canada day" said heather.
"I would love to go out the the best restaurant in town then go to the movies" i Said "somewhere in there add a special touch in from the heart".
"Awwww so romantic"
we were manly the only ones in the theatre because it was out and was popular so they brought it back but everyone has it in Netflix or DVD now.
So no one wants to go to the theatre anymore.
After that max walks in it's about 15 min into the movie. he comes in and sits beside me. Heather roles her eyes.
"Hey babe sorry I'm late dident know you were here so I thought that I'd drop in" max said
"Well it's a girls day so you can leave" heather said
"I payed my money so I'm staying" he said.
"Well here's your 10$ back so you can leave"
Max walks out the door. I'll be back after the movie.
Bye