Hospital

"Im sorry Liv but Matthew is in the hospital"
"What happens to him" I said while
Crying.
"He was walking across the road to see his friend they were meeting at a restaurant and he got hit by a car.The car had stopped farther away and soon as
He stared to walk the car purposely went and got him"
i start to cry even harder
"He got hit then he hit his head off the pathment, he's in the emergency room now so if you wanna see him you can"
After he leaves Heather comes in and hugs me. violet is hysterically crying because she knows that something's up. we rush to the hospital.
When I get there Jenna is the one who's his doctor. she came out after a while and said.
"He is badly injured his heart had stopped but we got it back running he has bandages on his had face and body. he broke his left leg right arm and it his head extremely hard,he will be in the hospital for at least a month. if not healed properly more" said Dr Jenna.
i was crying even harder
"Please stop" I say.
"I know your sad but you need to know" she said
I didn't want to hear it just made me sadder. I was scared that I wouldn't ever get to have a convo with him or see him be around and do family stuff.
"I'm gonna leave you two alone ok"
after she left
he starts to talk
"I I. I I'm sorry" he said
"I love you" I said
"I love you to and say good bye to violet also please"
"What ?"
Then the monitor started to beep
His heart had just stopped. I press the button to make the nurses come they run in and they pull me out.