Girl Meets Lucas' POV

Lucas

I'm gonna be a dad. The thought keeps going through my head. Don't get me wrong I'm excited but I'm scared. I'm 17 years old. I cant take care of a baby. But I really want to try and raise the baby.

I look down and see that Maya fell asleep on top of me. Without moving alot i grabbed the blanket next to me and placed in on Maya. I cant leave now. Ill just text my mom and tell her I'm sleeping over at Farkles. After I send the text I put my phone back down and my eyes wander to Maya's stomach. Our baby is in there. And he or she is half of me and half of Maya. I smiled thinking about what life would be like with Maya, the baby and I.

My thoughts wandered on how I was going to keep this from Riley and Farkle. Farkle would be understanding but Riley will probably be upset since we dated back in middle school. I just hope this doesnt ruin her friendship with Maya.

I yawned and the next thing I knew, I was asleep.

~Next Morning~
Maya

I woke up on the couch and looked up to see Lucas sleeping. I have to admit he looks really cute in his sleep. My smiled turned to a frown as I felt my stomach twisted. I ran as fast as I could towards the bathroom and threw up. After about a minute or so I felt someone hold back my hair and rub my back. I looked up to see Lucas giving me a sympathetic look. After 3 minutes or so I brought my head up and brushed my teeth.

"Its just the morning sickness. Its normal. It means the baby is growing properly." I said to Lucas since he looked worried. I saw him smile of relief after I said that.

I walked over to him and hugged him.

"Whats this for?" He asked

"For being here" I responded

Lucas and I arent officially dating but because of our situation we are very close friends.

"Babe we have school today." Lucas said and I smiled to myself

"Babe? You called me babe." I said smiling

"Oh sorry.." Lucas said and I laughed and walked over to him. I gave him a little peck on lips not even thinking..

"Maya... what are we?" He asked confused

"What do you want us to be?" I asked biting my lip hoping that it would be more than co-parents and friends

"Well.. Maya Penelope Hart. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"I would love to!" I said smiling and jumping up into a hug

"Hey hey hey be careful there. You've got precious cargo in there." He said pointing to my stomach.

"Now go get ready for school you pregnant goof" He said and basically pushed me into my room. I laughed.

Once in my room I thought of how my life will be. Maybe what I thought to be the worst thing in my life will turn to be the best. I placed my hand on my stomach as I thought that.

I didnt have a baby bump yet so I didnt have to worry about hiding anything so I wore (picture). I want to wear all my good clothes before they dont fit me anymore. I did my makeup and put my hair in a ponytail. I walked out to see Lucas in the same clothes as yesterday.

"You arent gonna change?" I asked

"Well I dont have any clothes here and no one saw me in this but you." Lucas said

"Ew Ranger Rick thats nasty." I said jokingly

"Alright lets go I dont wanna be late." I said grabbing my bag. Lucas followed me and we headed to the subway.