Chapter 15: Thinking & Dreaming with pink

Start from the beginning

I walked to him and he turned. He started leaning closer.

"Luce" he said smiling brightly. I blushed.

I started leaning closer and closing my eyes. Then I felt something wet on my cheek.

"NANI!?!" I yelled looking at the man who was now on the ground on four legs and wagging his butt.

"What the heck!"

"Pu puu!" He barked.

~Reality~

"Pu puu!" I heard a bark and then something wet on my whole face again.

"Huh?" I groan opening my eyes to see Plus on my bed staring at me.

"Puuu!" He barks at me. I rub my eyes and stretch.

"What was I dreaming about?" I asked myself trying to remember. I blushed furiously and shook my head.

I look at me clock and see the time.

"7:29. I better get ready." I said out loud and went to take a shower. I got dreesed and put on some makeup and a pink bow on my side ponytail. I walk downstairs to see my dad there.

"Ohayoo" I said sitting down.

"Ohayoo, Lucy" my dad said surprising me. 'Longest sentence that he said that doesn't have a scowl in it'

"Hime, I made breakfast." Said my Virgo walking to the table and placing some waffles with coffee.

"Thank you Virgo" I said eating fast.

"If you keep eating like that you'll choke." 'I would say theres the dad I know but he chuckled. CHUCKLED!'

"Uhh..." I said letting food drip from my mouth. He looked at me.

"Manners young lady" 'Now there's the dad I know.'

"I'll be taking my leave now" he said looking at his watch and getting up." See you when I get back sweat heart" he said kissing the top of my head and exited. Leaving me there stunned.

'What...just happened?'

I got up, grabbed my stuff and exited the house.

"Miss Lucy" said my driver Capricorn bowing down. I smiled at him and got in the car.

My mind going back to a dream.

I was walking around a park admiring the scenario. I sat down in a bench. Then someone tapped my shoulder. I look up to see the same man looking down at me. But I still couldn't see his face. I did notice a piece of fabric around his neck. Then he giggled.