Chapter 3

3rd Person's Point Of View

The show was about to end as Alice and Evelyn made their way to backstage. Alice glanced back at Evelyn and fist bumped her while running to the back entrance. Evelyn rolled her eyes at Alice's excitement and followed behind her friend. She could feel the nervousness bubble up inside her, but she remembered what Katy told her. Evelyn remembered, it's what she thinks and that she is overthinking it. She blew out a breath and caught up to Alice.

Alice stood by a taller man that was holding the microphones. He handed Alice a microphone and they glanced over to Evelyn as she made her way up to them. Alice squeezed the black and sliver microphone and began to hop up and down. She shook Evelyn's shoulders and squealed like a little girl.

"We're finally doing it, Evelyn. We're here!" She exclaimed grinning.

"I know. I'm just a little nervous," Evelyn smiled back.

"Stage fright?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, that's fine. Just shake the nerves off," Alice began to shimmy around backstage.

"I'll wait 'till we get to the stage," She chuckled at Alice's dance moves.

"If that's how your boat floats."

"Next up, is, Neon Disguise!" We heard Pitbull shout to the crowd. The crowd roared with excitement.

The girls look to each other and smiled at one another. The lights went out as the crowd waited with anticipation. Alice took the first step and Evelyn followed along side of her. To make a dramatic effect of them walking to the stage, Alice, put the microphone next to her boots. Evelyn began to grin when she heard their fans cheer. Alice's heart began to pound against her ribs when the lights began to find their way onto to her.

Evelyn's eyes were on the crowd of people who were waiting for Alice to begin to sing. The lights were flashing really fast, so you could kid of make out the girl's shadows. But, when the music began playing it's rhythm; they focused. Alice, brought the microphone to her mouth when she heard the music begin.

"Baby when we're touching in the dark, can you feel it?

I can hear the pounding of my heart, can you feel it?

When you take my body to the stars, I believe it

Boy this love is supernatural, can you feel it?

Alice, put her microphone down as her part ended and looked at the sea of celebrities and fans. The lights flashed multi-colored lights as Evelyn's past came on. She stomped forward to the center of the stage and began singing.

Come, take me by the hand

Wanna cross the line, baby go ahead

Till the morning light, watch my silhouette

'Cause you know tonight, we're gonna wake the dead

The girls met each other in the center of the stage where some of their fans were. They both stuck their hands out and high-fived as much as they could and took a step back. Smiles, took over their faces as they sang the next part together.

Get a little bit wrong, get a little bit wild

Get a little bit high off of this love tonight

Get a little bit raw, come a little undone

Get a little bit reckless, I can't get enough

Baby when we're touching in the dark, can you feel it?

I can hear the pounding of my heart, can you feel it?

When you take my body to the stars, I believe it

Boy this love is supernatural, can you feel it?

Come, take me in the night

I feel it in my blood, want the darker side

Baby when we touch, look me in the eyes

Poison me with love, I'll bring you back to life

Get a little bit wrong, get a little bit wild

Get a little bit high off of this love tonight

Get a little bit raw, come a little undone

Get a little bit reckless, I can't get enough

Baby when we're touching in the dark, can you feel it?

I can hear the pounding of my heart, can you feel it?

When you take my body to the stars, I believe it

Boy this love is supernatural, can you feel it?

Boy this love is--

Alice was cut off by Evelyn, and the song switched. The crowd sat up a little to hear what was going to happen, as the lights went to the strobe mode. It was only for a splint second to add more effects to their first performance.

Go, go, go, go insane, go insane

Throw some glitter, make it rain on 'em

Let me see them hands, let me, let me see them hands

Go insane, go insane

Throw some glitter, make it rain on 'em

Let me see them hands, let me, let me see them hands

Alice walked up to an air vent that was in front of some of their fans, and let it blow around her hair. Her face changed more to serious as the next part came to play. She knelt down in front of her fans and looked ahead of them.

We are taking over...

Get used to it okay...

Oh, this place about to blow-oh-oh-oh!

Blow-oh-oh-oh

This place about to blow...

The girls bowed to the crowd that stood up for them. They both were grinning like little kids when they curtains covered the stage. The show was finished, so they both knew, it was time for the after party. Alice and Evelyn began to dance, since it was the best part of the night.

"It's time to party!"

___________________

Hey, everyone! I'm sorry the update took a "little" while. We've been busy and we apologize. I hope this chapter was good and it made up for the wait. Thanks for all of the reads on our first book, This Is My Life. Everyone reading this right now is awesome! Thank you! Please stay tuned to the story. Love ya's!

-Mackenzie