Chapter 1

Evelyn's POV

*3 Years Later

I bounced up and down of excitement while Alice continued on tapping her fingers.

"Are we almost there?" Alice complained.

"Yes, we are almost there." replied our amazing driver. I put my face on the window when we saw the red carpet getting closer. I felt my insides start to bubble with excitement. I slapped Alice repeatedly while my face stayed on the window.

"We are here!" I squealed. Alice pushed my face to the side to look out the window. We saw tuxes to dresses to casual clothing. The limo came to a stop then the door my face was on opened up with me tumbling out. Alice laughed at me as I laughed at myself. Alice slid out as she bumped her head off the top of the car. I titled my head back and laughed. She mocked my laugh and pushed me forward. I stumbled a bit as we walked in front of the cameras.

"Welcome to the 2018 MTV Music Awards where the greatest singers are nominated for awards." I smiled as I looked at the cameras.

"There will be great performances by Taylor Swift, Lorde, Rachel Platten, Echosmith, and a special performance by Neon Disguise." I smiled when the said that our performance was going to be special.

"Look at all these beautiful dresses." I looked around at the beautiful gowns then looked at my black skater dress. I saw a pair of dazzling shoes on Jennifer Lopez. I looked down at my new combat boots. I looked at Alice with a goofy grin as she looked down at her own outfit. She looked back up at me with the same goofy grin. We laughed at each other and posed for the cameras. I waved at the fans that screamed and shouted. Alice raised a fist in the air like the guy from the breakfast club. I laughed at her as we moved on. We saw a few interviewers waving at us to come to them. We walked up to Ryan Seacrest that smiled at us.

"Hello ladies, you made quite an entrance." He said as he laughed. Alice and I laughed along with him.

"So Alice, I have heard that you are dating Nick Robinson." Alice blushed a little as she looked at Ryan. I smiled big as she talked to him. I looked at around at the stars.

"Evelyn." I snapped back to reality and looked at Ryan.

"Did you hear what he said?" Alice asked with a smirk.

"No, sorry. I zoned out." O said as I laughed lightly.

"I said that it seems that you and Colton have kicked off real well." I nodded as my face grew beat red.

"Yea." I said quietly as I looked around. I heard a bunch of 'awes' as I looked around. I looked around as they all shaped hearts out of the hands. I laughed and shook my head.

"Well, it was nice talking to you too. Good luck. Can't wait to see your performance." Alice waved and smiled as we walked away. I looped my arm around her arm and squealed.

"Isn't this exciting." Alice said.

"This is amazing." I whispered. We walked past a bunch of stars as they smiled for the cameras. We walked into the building and looked around for our seat. A crew worker came up and helped us get situated. We found our seats and sat down. We were in the front row of the stage. I looked around and saw that Kesha and Katy Perry were sitting behind us. I looked at the seats that were beside us and felt my jaw drop at who was sitting beside us.

Hey! It's Katie. How is the first chapter? What did you think of the kick off of the chapter? Vote, comment, follow. I mean you die of a heart attack because the sequel started, but I could be wrong. Keep on turtling. Smile everyday.