Chapter 25 (R-rated, written by Jack)

>>> It blows my mind that this fic has over 10k reads and 1k votes! I still get excited every time I see a new comment ect and I wanna thank all of you for being so encouraging. I've written a lot of fanfic before but I've never been as motivated as I am now.

PLEASE READ:

This chapter is R-RATED and will contain explicit sex, dd/lb, daddy kink, and age play. If you don't want to read that DONT WORRY, just skip this chapter and the story will still make perfect sense :) please don't make yourself read something that makes you uncomfortable or that you don't think you're old enough to read ect!l

If you have any concerns about this chapter feel free to message me :)

Another thing, 99% of this wasn't written by me. It was written by the amazing, perfect, unbelievable Jack (aviprotectionsquad) so I wont be responding to any comments on this chapter as they're all for him! I'm sure he'll read and appreciate them :) I just want to say a HUGE thanks to him! Writing smut makes me very anxious and he was so kind to write this!

Ok sport, get on with the chapter.

LOVE Y'ALL

-Izaac <<<

Mitch pulled his eyes from the screen and glanced at the man next to him. His blonde hair slightly messed from the day, broad shoulders leading into his strong arms, one of them wrapped around the younger boy's small frame.

He innocently trailed his hand up the middle of Scott's chest, leaned in and placed a long kiss on his neck.

"What are you up to little one?" Scott said, glancing down at the boy sucking and kissing his neck.

"I don't know Daddy... I feel funny," Mitch replied. Little Mitch hadn't had sex before and although Big Mitch had, he enjoyed the innocence. He enjoyed being taught and taken care of.

"What's funny baby?" Scott asked, running his fingertips along the boy's lower back.

"My thingy hurts, like last time," he said in a small voice. Scott gently placed his hand over Mitch's hardening cock.

"This baby? Is this what hurts?" Scott asked in a fatherly tone. Mitch nodded.

"That means you're really excited baby," he said. "Remember to tell me if you need more or less, okay?" Another nod came from Mitch. Scott lifted the small boy and brought him into his bedroom, placing him on the bed. Mitch sat on his knees with his thumb in his mouth as he watched Scott pull his shirt off, revealing his Adonis figure.

"I love seeing that thumb in your mouth, do you want something better to suck on baby?" Scott asked has he rolled his palm against his own member. Mitchy crawled to the edge of the bed and kissed Scott's cock through his pants.

"I get to have this all to myself?" Mitch asked, pulling Scott's pants and boxers down.

"Yes baby that's all yours," Scott replied. Mitch wrapped his small hand around the base of Scott's cock and pumped slowly before taking the tip into his mouth and sucking harder than Scott expected him to.

"Oh fuck Mitchy, you're so good," Scott groaned as he tugged gently on soft brunette hair.

Mitch moved his mouth down and let Scott's cock slide further down his hot throat. His hands rested on Scott's hip bones, with nails gently digging into the pale flesh. Mitch deep-throated Scott and gagged audibly.

"Is Daddy's cock too big for you baby?" Scott purred. Mitch responded by pulling his Daddy's cock out of his mouth and licking the underside painfully slow and sucking the tip again. He reached under massaged Scott's balls in his hand.

Scott decided he'd had enough and pulled Mitch up to eye level again.

"Are you ready to get fucked baby? Do you want daddy's cock in your ass?" Scott said barely above a whisper. Mitch bit his lip nervously and looked down.

"Hey," Scott said, taking the boys chin between his fingers. "We don't have to do anything you don't want to do. I'm gonna stop as soon as you give me the safe word okay?"

Mitch nodded and hugged Scott gently.

"Do you want to keep going?" Scott asked. The boy nodded.

"Use your big boy words baby,"

"I'm okay, I need this daddy, I want you to make me feel good." Mitch said with newfound confidence.

Scott laid the boy on his back and crawled on top of him, attacking Mitch's neck with slow kisses and sucks. The Little tried to remove his own clothes before his hands were grabbed and pinned above him. Scott gave him a warning look and pulled the rest of Mitch's clothes off. He glanced at the boy's body. "You're really excited aren't you baby?" Scott teased. Mitch blushed at the remark.

Scott reached into the drawer on the bedside table and pulled out a small bottle of lube and a condom.

"What's that daddy?" Mitch asked. Scott smirked as he squeezed the substance onto his fingers.

"This is gonna make you feel even better. I'm gonna prep you now baby." Scott placed a kiss on Mitch's collarbone before teasing his hole with a wet finger.

"Daddy please, please daddy I need your cock." Mitch begged, squirming under Scott's touch. He accepted the boys request and coated his cock.

"I'm gonna go slow okay? Tell me what you want after that alright?" Mitch nodded. Scott pressed his tip into Mitch and was rewarded with a high pitched squeal. He leaned over and sucked on the boy's nipple before pushing all the way into him.

"Oh fuck daddy, please harder," Mitch moaned at the top of his lungs as he gripped the sheets. Scott sped up his thrusts and watched as the littles face contorted in pleasure.

"Are you gonna cum for me baby?" Scott whispered to Mitch while drilling into the boys prostate. Mitch's breathing became heavier and more laboured as he nodded.

"And what do we do before we cum?" Scott asked and began stroking Mitch's member.

"We-we ask D-Daddy if it's okay," Mitch stuttered. Scott twisted his wrist and worked the boys cock even more as pre-cum leaked from the tip. "Please, please Daddy can I cum, can I cum for you??" Mitch practically yelled.

"Yes, cum now," Scott ordered giving Mitch's cock one last pump before the boy exploded all over his daddy's hand. Scott gripped his hips and pushed into Mitch three more times before spilling hot cum inside the boy.

He pulled out of the boy gently and discarded the condom. He kissed Mitch tenderly before turning off the lights and tucking them both into bed. Mitch was rapidly falling asleep but Scott could see him looking into his eyes.

"Did I do good?" Mitch asked, sleepily.

"Yes baby, you were amazing. We can talk about this more in the morning." Scott whispered, the cuddled Mitch tighter, running his hands through Mitch's hair until the boy's breathing slowed down and he was fast asleep.