"I'd probably leave after that," Jaejoong said.

Dara just watched the exchange until Yoona asked her, "What are you going to wear, Dara?"

Dara just looked at Yoona uncomprehending."Uh..." What is she gonna wear to what?

Yoona seeing the puzzled look on Dara's face turned to Donghae. "You didn't tell her it's your mother's birthday on Sunday?"

Donghae looked sheepish. "It... uh... it didn't...I mean..."

Dara just raised one of her eyebrows as Donghae looked like a kid caught doing something wrong as Yoona started to reprimand him as not even telling his girlfriend of a family's event and that it is courtesy to ask the girl to be his date even if they were already going out. Siwon chipped in some comments enjoying the look of a cornered rat on Donghae's face and his comments only fueled Yoona more.

Dara felt a soft jab on her side and she turned her head to look at Jaejoong. "You wanna try this?" He pointed at a picture in the menu.

"What the hell was that?" Dara asked as she looked at a picture of food who doesn't look edible at all. Or appetizing.

"It's Rocky Mountain Oysters." He motioned for the waiter and ordered one grinning broadly and Dara narrowed her eyes at him.

"Have you eaten one of those before?"

"Once when I had visited Wyoming," Jaejoong said.

"She's gonna go with me, okay?" Donghae said and Dara turned back to the conversation Donghae is having with Yoona. "It's already a given."

Yoona looked at Dara. "If you ask me, I think that is still discourteous to a woman for a man to assume. What if she had a different plan? Right, Dara?"

"Uh... what is?" Dara asked not really sure what the conversation is about now.

"Donghae not asking you to be his date on his mother's birthday on Sunday," Siwon answered grinning.

Dara refrained herself from laughing out loud. Even those kind of thing is important to them? She kept her face straight as she looked at Yoona adapting a solemn expression. "Actually Donghae really didn't want me to go with him on his mother's birthday." She could see Donghae suddenly giving her deathly glares. Then she grinned widely. "Because it's our anniversay! The exact day when we first met in Leetuk High and he wanted to celebrate alone together. And i can't believe he knew the exact date when we first met!" She smiled sweetly at Donghae's sudden murderous look.

"Really?" Yoona said looking at Donghae and he immediately smiled weakly.

"But I know how important a mother's birthday is," Dara continued. "So I told him that he should be with his mother, whom he dearly love, and I could just stay at home because, you know it's a family event and I won't feel comfortable barging in there but he insisted. He said he can't live a day without me by his side. Isn't that really sweet?" She could see Jaejoong at the corner of her eye putting a hand over his mouth to hide the grin that was threatening to show on his face. Siwon had his brows together probably confused at what is happening but amusement is all over his face. Yoona was listening raptly and Donghae almost had his eyes on slits looking at her.

"And you know what this sweet sweet sweet man did to convince me?" Dara continued. "He said he will give me a surprise after but that would be only if I go with him to his mother's party. It was two days ago when i found out he is actually planning to invite everybody, his family, his friends, everyone, to go to some private resort or something so he can announce to all the people he knows how much he loves me." She gave Donghae an exaggerated loving look while he had his mouth set in a grim line. She smiled at Yoona. "So you see, he didn't really ask me. He forced me. He didn't want me to be there because he wanted to get me alone. But circumstances doesn't permit him to go with his intial plan so he just altered that special event of ours into a more more special one and I really think that it is the most, sweetest thing ever."