"Yes baby?"

"Would you like to maybe come?" I asked biting my lip. "And spend Christmas with me?" I asked. He was quiet so I lifted my head and looked at him. He was staring off into space with his tongue poking through his lips. "Draco?" I asked. He jumped slightly and looked at me.

"Baby as much I want to come, I don't think they would enjoy my presence. I've been nothing but mean to them." He frowned.

"Hey there's no harm in asking, yeah? And you're my boyfriend and you make me happy." I said.
"I think they like seeing me happy, the Weasley's are my second family." I said. He just nodded and I kissed his cheek. "I love you Draco." He looked at me and gave me a small smile.

"I love you too." He pecked my lips. "So you're really gonna ask them?" His eyes were glistening with hope. I stood up and pulled him with me.

"We'll go ask Ron now." I said.

"What?" He panicked.

"Come on, you can wait outside when I do." I said. We walked hand in hand to the Gryffindor Tower. "Wait here." I said to Draco. I kissed his lips, said the password and walked in. Ron was sitting at one of the desks scribbling away. I walked over to him and he looked up.

"Harry!" He smiled.

"Hey Ron, I um wanted to ask you something." I said.

"Sure what's up mate?"

"I was wondering if Draco could come to your house for Christmas." I asked. His face was unreadable. He nodded slowly before giving me an answer.

"I may not like him very much but I could see how happy he makes you so sure, I'll owl mum to make sure it's alright." He smiled.

"Thank you!" I jumped on him hugging him. He laughed and hugged me back.

"Anytime mate." He smiled.

"Are you doing the charms paper?" I asked and he nodded. I walked over to my bag that was in the common room. I pulled out mine and gave it to him. "Here, I finished already."

"Thank you!" He smiled. I walked back out through the portrait and Draco was sitting against the wall.

"Hey kitten, Ron said he will ask his mum if it's alright but he said yes." I smiled and his eyes widened.

"Really?" He asked hopefully.

"Really." I nodded. He stood up and grabbed my hand.

"Thank you." He whispered as he kissed my lips.

"You're welcome."

***

Draco's P.O.V

It was now Wednesday. There were no more incidents with that kid from the library and Harry. I felt better knowing Harry wanted to be my husband, I knew he wouldn't cheat on me. Ron's mother said she would be happy to have me. Considering I've been an ass to them their entire Hogwarts experience, I knew his mother had a big heart. I was excited to spend Christmas with my boyfriend. I needed to get him a great gift but I didn't know what.
Harry had asked me to meet him near the library so we could walk to lunch together, so I made my way there after Care of Magical Creatures. I stopped as soon as I got to the library. Harry was standing there against the wall, kissing the same kid from before.

"Harry Potter!" I shouted. I felt the tears trickling at my eyes. They broke apart and Harry looked my way.

"Oh shit." He cursed.

"What are you doing?" I cried.

"Draco, he kissed me!"Harry yelled.

"It takes two to kiss Harry!" I bellowed. I just ran off and started crying. I heard him calling after me but I just ran. My heart was throbbing in my chest. I didn't see where I was going when I hit into someone. I stumbled backward and I looked up. Pansy was staring at me.

"Draco what's wrong?" She asked.

"Ha-harry che-cheated on me." I cried. She gasped and wrapped me in a hug. I put my face in her hair and she rubbed circles on my back.

"It's okay Draco, it'll be okay." She soothed. "I'm so sorry." She said.

"I really love him Pansy." I cried. She was being surprisingly comforting.

"I know you do Draco." She said. "Come on let's go to the common room and we can talk."

"Okay." I sniffled. We walked back to the common room and we sat on the couch. I started telling her about the kid and everything. She was being a good listener and when I finally finished I sighed.

"I told you he wasn't any good." She said.

"I'm sorry I didn't listen." I said. She just wrapped me in another hug and kissed me cheek.

"It'll be okay Draco." She whispered. "I'm here for you."

"Thank you." Maybe she wasn't as annoying as I thought.

(A/N This story has over 100 reads and my One Shots have over 200. I can't believe. Thank you reading it! Your comments make my day and make me smile like an idiot. If you haven't already, check out my new story, Mistakes and Reasons. It's a little rocky with the start but I promise it'll be good. Thank you again!)