Chapter 1

* about 3 years ago *

" Tobinnnnn, come on wake up" Alex whispers as she nudges a sleeping Tobin. They've finally arrived at their hotel with the team in  London.

"5 more minutes..."  Mumbles Tobin half asleep. "Wake up sleepy head, we're at the hotel" her best friend smiles down at her. This time Tobin takes her time to fully awaken. She takes a look around her surroundings as she stretches. Then she looks up at Alex as she's getting up and gathering their things. After she's done taking in the view, she sees Alex already leaving the bus.

"Slow down Lex!" Tobin exclaims as she tries to catch up to Alex. All Alex did was keep walking towards the entrance of the hotel while laughing at Tobin's remark. As soon as Tobin caught up with her she turned her attention towards her.

"You know you were snoring most of the time" Alex tells Tobin with a smirk. Tobin just stands there mouth agape, as Alex starts laughing lightly. "N-no I wasn't, was I?" Tobin stuttered out as her cheeks started to heat up.

"Yes you were Tobs, you know you wanna know if you did because I sitting there next to you" Alex winks at Tobin as her smirk become bigger.

"Conceited much" Tobin chuckled out as they waited for their coach to tell them who they're rooming with. "You didn't deny it though" Alex responded with a laugh. This made Tobin blush, but Alex didn't notice because she was too busy laughing.

"If you guys are done flirting and being all lovey dovey, I would like to know who I'm rooming with" Kelley annoyingly interrupted as she shoved through both Alex and Tobin.

"We're not flirting squirrel" said Alex as she rolled her eyes.

"We're only best friends Kell nothing more, nothing less" Tobin butted in.

Tobin and Alex have gotten extremely close over time. So close, most of their teammates assume they're dating in secret. Everyone can tell they have some special connection, but both Tobin and Alex ignore what their teammates had to say. As time passed, they've both gotten a little used to the comments they've received by their friends.

"Sureee, whatever helps you sleep at night" Kelley says back or them as she looked over the paper in which contain their room numbers and roommates. Alex laughed at how crazy Kelley's antics were. Then she turned her attention to Tobin and said, "We should go over there so we can get a paper too" while she points over to the front desk.

Tobin nodded as she followed Alex. Finally, they got ahold of the paper and looked it over.

"Who's the lucky one that gets to room with me these few days?" asks Tobin with a smirk on her face. "Hush" Alex shooed her off. "I'm still reading"

A few moments later, Alex told Tobin who they were rooming with. "You're rooming with tough little JJ while I'm rooming with Ali" she says with a grin.

"Cool, I get the newbie" Tobin grinned, trying to find the blonde defender.

After everybody got an idea of who their roomies were gonna be, everyone went to go settle in. As soon as Tobin entered the room, she set down her luggage near the door and plopped down on the bed, she was still kind of tired even though she slept on the bus.

Moments later, came in Julie with her luggage and didn't see Tobin's lying on the floor. So she tripped over and fell on the carpet, it created a 'thud' which startled Tobin.