Prologue

Tobin sat anxious in her seat desperate for this torture to end. She wanted to be here to support her best friend, but at the same time she doesn't. She took a good look around to soak in the environment. Every single one of her teammates were sitting amongst the rows. All of them dressed in a formal attire other than the t-shirts and sweats she's gotten used to seeing them in.

Why was she doing this to herself? Probably because it's her best friend, and despite what has happened over the past, she's there to support her through thick and thin. I could've prevented this a long time ago. Tobin thinks to herself.

"How are you holding up there Tobs?" asks Lauren eyeing her friend.

"I'm fine Cheney" says Tobin after clearing her throat. Lauren knew that was a complete lie, but nonetheless she let it pass. "Ok, just making sure" she says while giving a smile.

After a few minutes, everyone started lowering their voices down at a whisper. Here we go.

Everyone turned around towards the entrance. And there she was, in a beautiful white dress with her hair up. Her makeup was done perfectly and it made her already flawless face even more radiant than it already was. Was that even possible? It's been a year since Tobin's, last encounter with her.

As soon as she locks eyes with her she looks away immediately. Her eyes were still the ocean blue they've been.
The music then starts as she walks down the aisle.

How the hell did I get from being her best friend to her lover to possibly the person she hates most?