You have low self esteem

Michael
You were shopping with you best friend Michael, he was buying you some clothes because tomorrow was your birthday and he wanted you to have a great day. You saw a beautiful little black dress and you wanted to try it on. Michael ask the young lady working there for your size, when she brought your dress, she looked at you and asked if it was for you. "It is." Michael said. She started laughing. "Girl, you will never get a boy's attention even if you get a dress like this, you're ugly just look at you. Nobody will ever love you." She said as you started to cry. "Come here (y/n), let's get the hell out of her." Michael said while you were crying. "Please don't cry, seeing you cry breaks my heart." He said as he hugged you. "She's right, nobody will ever love me. I mean look at me, I'm not as pretty as the other girls." You said. "You're perfect. And I know someone that loves you, and he's crazy over you." Michael said as he looked at you in the eyes. "Who?" You asked him. "Me." He said nervously. You couldn't believe what you just heard, you also had feelings for Michael but you never had the courage to tell him. "Michael, I-I love you too." You said and looked away. He grabbed you chin and leaned down to kiss you. "I promise I will never let anyone make you feel bad again." He said. "And I promise I will never cry because some stupid girl said something to hurt me." You said and he smiled.

Ashton
You and Ash were dinning with the boys. You all decided to stay at home and cook something. When you you all finished eating Calum turned on the radio, and he started to dance with crazy moves as always, then Michael, Luke and Ash joined. You didn't really wanted to dance because you didn't know how to and the last thing you wanted to do was to embarrass yourself in front of the boys especially Ashton. "Come here and join us y/n." Ashton said but you denied, so he grabbed your arm and started to dance with his body close to you in a sensual way, you felt really uncomfortable so you ran away. "What happened? Did I do something wrong?" Ashton asked to the boys. "I don't know man, just go talk to her she looked pissed." Michael said. Ashton looked for you all over the house when he finally found you on his bedroom laying on the bed. "What's going on? If i did something that hurt please tell me." He said. "No, it wasn't you. I just didn't fell comfortable with you dancing around me." You said stuttering. "I don't know how to dance and I got nervous." You said looking at the window. "I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable, forgive me. Get up I'm going to teach you how to dance." Ashton said as he helped you to get up from the bed. He played a slow song on his iPod and put his hands on your waist, you both danced as one.

Calum
You and Calum were on a restaurant for dinner. He ordered a big meal, but you just ordered salad. You didn't want to gain weight because you wanted to stay fit for Calum, and he noticed that. When the waiter came with the dishes, Calum's meal looked really delicious but you promised yourself no to eat too much. "Please, don't starve yourself. I know you don't like salads." Calum said as he exchanged dishes with you. "I can't eat this, too much calories." You said trying to return his dish back, but he didn't let you. "I don't want to be fat, or you'll hate me." You said. "Who lied to you? You're not fat and even if you were I wouldn't hate you. You're the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, so stop saying you're fat." Calum said to you and his words made you blush. "So, you don't care if I get fat." You said waiting for his answer. "I don't care at all." He said and you smiled at him. When you both finished your meals you went to the park and lay down on the grass watching the clouds. "You know, it hurts me to think that every time someone tells you something to hurt you always take it personally." Calum said to you while he was holding your hand. "You are really important for me, maybe you already know it but ... I love you." Calum said nervously. "You really do? Why haven't you tell me this before?." You asked him. "Because I thought I wasn't good enough for you." Calum said. "Oh Cal, I love you too. I promise I will never starve myself."

Luke
Your boyfriend was Luke and he knew all about you, he knew what would hurt and what would make you happy, he was always a good boyfriend. So, one day you wanted to change your hair style to impress him and you went to the hairdressing salon with Michael, you both decided to get the same style, you dyed your hair blue. It looked cool, since blue was your favorite color. When you both returned home, Luke stared at your new hair style and started laughing. But what made you feel really bad was when he started to make fun of you hair. "Who dyed your hair? Papa smurf?" Luke said while he looked at you hair. So you went to your bedroom, you just didn't want to hear him anymore. Suddenly someone knocked on your door, it was Luke. "Open the door y/n, I want to talk to you." Luke said to you, but you were really hurt. "I don't want to. You know I don't like it when people make fun of me, it makes me feel ugly and you know it." You said. "You are acting so immature right now, don't talk to me until you grow up." Luke said and you heard his footsteps going away. "Fine." You said, but he wasn't there. You fell asleep when a sound from outside your window woke you up. It was Luke with his guitar singing to you. "You know, you know, you know I'd never ask you to change if perfect's what you're searching for, then just stay the same so don't even bother asking if you look okay you know I'll say, when I see your face there's not a thing that I would change 'Cause you're amazing just the way you are... Babe forgive me I never meant to hurt you, I really like your hair I was just teasing you." Luke said. "Don't worry I forgive you." You said and you left your room to go where he was and kiss him.