Cute at home movie date 1/5

Michael

You sit at home on the couch, waiting anxiously for your best friend Michael to come over. He'd promised you a movie date to make up for the night he cancelled on you. You hear a knock on the door and you excitedly pounce up to open the door. As you open the door you greet him to come inside, he gives you a hug and runs to the closet to get a bunch of blankets. As Michaels sets out the blankets on the floor, you grab the snacks.
"Y/N!! Do you have Skittles? I'm really craving them for some reason."
Knowing that Michael randomly craves skittles all the time, you made sure to get them before he came over.
"Don't worry, I got you Mikey!"
You select dead pool and cuddle beside Michael to get yourself comfortable and ready for the movie that everyone is making a big deal over.
By the end of the movie, Michael is already passed out beside you. You turn off the to and snuggle beside him.
Michael grumbles "hey, Y/N... I'm sorry I cancelled on you the last time."
"Aw it's okay mikey, you had stuff to take care of, don't be sorry." you say with compassion.
"alright" he says as he kisses you on the cheek, "goodnight" he says as he falls asleep in your arms.

written by me :))
Vote and comment ❤️