Cuddle? *Calum*

Your eyes fluttered open, realizing it was already 7AM. You stretched your arms and legs, soaking in the warmth coming from the sunshine that seeped through the window blinds. You felt an arm wrap around your waist; it was your boyfriend, of course.

He planted a chaste kiss in the crook of your neck mumbling an "I love you", his lazy, tired voice filling your ears.
You took his hands in yours and squeezed it. "I love you, too," you replied. He pulled you closer to him, if that was even possible, and intertwined his legs with yours. "Cal, I need to get ready for school."

He let out a sigh as you stood up from the bed to take a shower. He tugged on your hand, and softly pulled you back into the bed to give you a kiss on your forehead, your nose, your cheek, and then your lips. You were begging yourself to stay in bed and cuddle with Calum, but you knew you had to go. You got back up and walked downstairs in your lace underwear and Cal's NASA t-shirt, which was large on you.

You made it to the kitchen where the cold wooden floor felt like ice beneath your bare feet. You made two cups of coffee and walked back upstairs to your room expecting Calum to be sleeping. Instead, the blanket was partly sprawled on the floor and bed.

The door to the balcony was open and you saw Cal leaning against the wall, running his hand through his hair and playing on his phone. I joined him on the large balcony and handed him his mug.

"I thought you were getting ready, babe." He set his phone down and took a sip of his coffee. "I thought so too, but I would much rather spend time cuddling you all day," you said. "You're going back on tour soon anyway, and I want to spend as much time as I can with you." He took your hand and sighed, then pulled you into a hug. After a moment you pulled away and began enjoying the view from the balcony. You shivered, so he wrapped his arm around you, pulled you closer, and rubbed your arm.

"I love you so much, Cal. I can't spend all my time missing you while you're on tour." You said. "I love you, too, Y/N. It's going to be okay, I love you."

*
By: 5sos-imagines.tumblr.com