Ch. 18

a/n: I told you I would probably update again today and here it is!!! ENJOY! 

CH. 18

When we arrived at his father’s house I couldn’t believe my eyes. It was the biggest house that I’ve ever laid eyes on. The house was a two story cream color house but it was long and the driveway was a wrap around and column beams helped support the roof top.

When Vlad stopped his bike I got off shakily I was nervous and from the looks of this place Vlad was from a rich family. That was confirmed when a guy in a black suit came out to greet us.

“Is there anything I can help you with sir?” the guy asked who looked to be about 45

Vlad shook his head, “Oakley, sir sounds old, its Vlad” he said and grabbed my hand leading me inside.

The outside was big but the inside was bigger. There were two living rooms on each side of walk way with a grand spiral staircase in front of us.

“Where’s my father?” Vlad asked

“In his office”

Following Vlad we walked up the flight of stairs and into a long hallway that had red carpet and pictures on the wall, but I didn’t get a chance to look at them because we was soon in front of the door that said ‘office’ on the sign.

Knocking once before he entered Vlad dragged me inside. The office had a fireplace in it, with two chairs and a little table in between.

The man behind the cedar desk had dark brown hair that was cut short on the side with a bold spot beginning in the middle, and blue eyes like Vlad’s. The sound of the door closing he looked up and a huge smile came onto his face.

“My son, how are you?” he ask in a gruff voice and came around to embrace his son who was also smiling.

It was the biggest smile I’ve ever seen on Vlad before and I loved seeing it.

“I’m good dad, I’m sorry I haven’t’ been around for awhile” Vlad replied pulling away

“Its fine son I’m sure you and the gang had business”

I gawked, “You know that your son is in a gang?” I asked

He looked over at me, “Yes. Vlad who is this young lady?” he asked

Vlad smiled and came over to me pulling me into his side.

“Dad this is Alisha my girlfriend”

His dad quirked an eyebrow, “Girlfriend, well lady it is nice to meet you. I’m Earl.”

I smiled and shook his outstretched hand, “It’s good to meet you” I said politely

“I’m surprised, this is the first time my son has ever brought home a girl”

I looked at Vlad surprised, “Really?”

He shrugged, “I guess” he mumbled seeming embarrassed.

“How long will you be staying?” Earl asked with his hands clasped in front of him

“For a few hours, I thought it was about time I showed Al where I grew up” Vlad answered

“Well come along lets go into the family room” Earl said and started walking out the door. We followed silently.

“So Vladimir have you and the gang been well?” Earl asked