CH. 22

A/N: Ok, warning there is a disturbing scene in here. I'm sorry for that. I have good news and bad news...which is...

1. This story is about to be over, I say about two chapters left and then an epilogue!
2. I'm thinking about doing a sequel but it will not be Vladimir's and Alishas' story, thier story will end in this book. 

Let me know what you think bout that!

CH. 22

(Alisha’s POV)

I stared at her for what could have been the longest time.

She looked the same nothing fancier or gangy about her so why was she in with the locals?

“Hey Ali” she said smiling…sadly?

I looked at her confused, “Why are you here?” I asked

She shrugged, “Why not, I mean I’m part of this thing with the locals” she said like it wasn’t a big deal

I frowned, “But I thought that you didn’t know any body at the camp including Joe and Louis who have never spoken to you at school before” I said angry

She sighed, “That’s because I had to keep up the camouflage Alisha, if you knew I talked or hung out with them outside of school then you would know what was going on and we couldn’t’ have that now could we?”

I shook my head, “But how long have you been involved?”

“Since before they picked on you,” she stated

I gapped, “What? That long?”

She nodded, “Yup, and then when Vlad stood up for you and since he’s rivalry gang bam you made it work out to get back at Vladimir for putting Joe in prison over Pearl and what happened at that party”

Then there was silence and it stretched on for a while with me just trying to cope over Olivia being the secret spy, the one friend I’d have for a long time now is my enemy.

“Now that we’ve got that settled how about we just let you know what’s going down” Joe announced

I frowned, “I’d rather not know, besides I’m not part of the gang so that means that you can’t do damage”

They all laughed, but it was Layla, who answered,

“As you can see we’ve already hurt you,” stating the obvious

I didn’t know why but at that time I was scared and I just bust out crying. I cried for myself afraid of what was going to happen to me. I cried because I didn’t know if Vlad would come for me. I cried because I was afraid I was going to die and I would never be able to tell him that I love him and I cried because if I died I was worried about my mother and sisters.

“Willie is meeting with Vlad right now and then he’ll be here” Olivia said once my crying calmed down. And when I looked at her I saw that we were the only ones in the room.

“Please Olivia let me go” I begged

She smiled a nice small and leaned in whispering,

“It’s going to be fine; I work for Brett Ali, but don’t let the locals know”

I stayed shocked, I couldn’t believe this,

“So you aren’t an enemy?” I asked making sure no one heard me