Ch. 15

*A/N: I know that I said this chapter was going to be the camping but I decided to make the camping its own chapter since its going to be long and eventful :) I'm sorry this chapter does have a very seriousness to it but its needed so enjoy! 

Ch. 15

The next morning when Vlad picked me up the first thing he told me was,

“She can come” knowing that Olivia was able to come I was even more excited and when I got to school the first thing I did was run up to Oli when she was at her locker of course I ended up scaring her.

“Gosh, what is wrong with you? You scared the boogies out of me Ali” she said with her hand over her heart

I smiled sheepishly, “Sorry, so you doing anything this weekend?” I ask in a hurry

She keeps me a ‘your crazy look’ but replies, “No, why?”

I smile huge, “Well you are invited to go with me to a camping trip”

“Say what?”

“I said camping this weekend with me”

“Who else is going?” she said with her hand on her hip turning to face me

I gulp, “Well um Vladimir and his crowd”

“What? Since when are we friends with Vladimir Thomas and his lovely little gang”

“How did you know they’re in a gang?” I asked and then slapped my hand over my mouth seeing as she was not actually meaning ‘gang’

She gapped, “You mean they’re seriously in a gang?” she yelled

“Sshh” I shushed her putting my hand over her mouth, “Not so loud Oli, you can’t tell anyone”

She moved my hand, “I won’t jeez, but seriously and you want us to go camping with these people?”

“Oli, nothing will happen besides my boyfriend won’t let it”

She stared wide eyed, “Boyfriend?”

“Oh” I giggled, “I’m with Vlad” I whispered

“What?” she yelled and then silently she, “when was you going to tell me?” she put up her hand, “never mind don’t answer that I should have seen it coming besides I’ve noticed you keep getting rides from him I just thought you guys had an arrangement or something since he saved you from Louis”

“Yeah well anyways I’m so sorry I know I’ve not been around and this weekend is for us to hang out and make new friends” I stated when the five minute bell went off saying we had to get to class.

She sighed, “Ok, I’ll go”

I squealed and hugged her before rushing off to first.

~

(Vlad’s POV, its short)

“Dude we’ve got to talk” Howie said before I went into first hour

I eyed him, “Why?”

“I got a call from Brett he wants to meet with us at his place”

I sighed and nodded following him out the school without a second glance.

Arriving at Brett’s didn’t take long since he lived ten minutes from school. When I walked in everyone was already there.

“What’s this about?” I asked as soon as I stepped inside