Ch. 6

Ch. 6        

“So you’re telling me that you don’t think Vlad will be coming over for dinner anytime soon?” my mother asked

We’ve been over this so much since last night. All the talk about Vlad that my sisters keep bringing up since they’ve seen me and him talking and him dropping me off has brought my mom to believe we’re dating which means she needs to meet him.

“Mom I’ve told you plenty of times, we aren’t even dating. Why does he need to come over for dinner?”

She sighed, “Ali darling, I don’t care even if you’re just friends I would like to meet him, I mean you’ve never had any friends besides Olivia”

“Thanks mom” I mumbled, “She’s been sick lately but that’s beside the point. Do I really have to ask him?”

She nodded, “Yes, I expect him to be here tonight for supper that’s final” she stated and then turned walking away

~

When I arrived at school I couldn’t help but feel nervous. I kept looking over my shoulder thinking that someone was going to say or do something to me. Luckily I made it to homeroom safely.

“What is your problem?” Olivia asked

I shrugged, “I don’t know” I said honest

“Mr. Thomas so glad of you to interrupt my class, what can I do for you?” I turned to see Vladimir standing at the door looking as h I mean as Vlad usually looks. Bad!

“I’ve come for Alisha, she’s wanted in the principal’s office” he said casually with his hands in his pockets

Mrs. Hogguns looked at me, “Well off you goes Alisha” I sighed standing up and making my way towards Vlad.

He smirked, “Well let’s go” he turned toward the double doors leading outside

I stopped walking, “What? I’m suppose to be going to the office”

He was already shaking his head before I even got done talking. “Nope” he said popping the ‘p’ “We’re leaving”

“Excuse me?” I asked

He sighed and shook his head, “I said we’re leaving, come on before we get caught”

“I can’t” I said

“Why? Why can’t you for one day do something bad, don’t you want to have fun in life Al?”

I scoffed, “I have fun”

He laughed, “Really? Then come on” he gestured towards the doors leading outside.