Ch. 14

Ch. 14

Alisha POV

When I got outside after school I smiled seeing Vlad waiting for me. When I got to him he grabbed me and squished me in a hug.

“Hey, how did school go?” he asked

I pulled back and smiled in his face, “Good” seeing his frown I replied, “Seriously no trouble today at all, well besides being late for class thanks to your little meeting with Brett.” I frowned, “How is he part of the gang if he’s older?”

He handed me my helmet, “Here we’ll go back to my place” nodding I got on behind him.

~

When we got to his place we settled in front of the television and he wrapped his arms around me.

“Man I’m tired” he groaned switching on the TV

“Well are you going to answer my question?”

He sighed “Brett was my tutorial in juvie I didn’t know he was a gang with how nice the guy was but when I told me that the gang needed a leader someone closer in age that’s when I was all in, of course I knew of the gang since I knew Tunks but Brett you could say started it all” I didn’t say anything because I knew I had my answer.

Sighing I leaned into him, “You want to play a game?” I asked

He looked over at me with a raised eyebrow, “What would that be?”

“Hmm….twenty questions?”

“Ok, I’ll go first?” he said, “Are you nervous?”

“Nervous? Um no”

“Ok you just seem nervous being alone with me”

“Well you are my first boyfriend and we are alone” before he could interrupt, “I’m not saying you’d try anything I’m only saying that it’s a little nerve wrecking for someone like me”

“Ok, your turn”

I thought about it, “Um…what’s your favorite color?”

He smiled, “Black and grey” I nodded, “What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done?”

“I cheated on a test”

He scoffed, “Seriously that’s the worst thing you’ve done?”

I nodded, “Yes, and I don’t do that” he sighed but didn’t say anything, “What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve done?” I asked

He thought about it, “I think it would be the time that me and Tunks rode our bikes nude for a bet”

I started laughing my butt off, “Wow, you know what’s sad is that I could see you two doing that”

He pulled away but just to look at me with a smirk, “Oh really? You can picture it huh?”

I blushed, “No, I meant…I mean I meant” he laughed and hugged me to his side again,

“I know what you meant Al” I sighed thankful, “So what would be the most embarrassing thing you’ve done?”

“What you talking about I’m always embarrassing myself when I stutter out of nervousness or I just ramble”

“Yeah, I’ve noticed” I hit his shoulder smiling “I’m kidding, but seriously you are really cute when you do that” he said kissing me on my head causing me to blush, “And you’re cute when you blush” he said kissing me on my cheek, “But you’re mostly cute when you make that little whimper moan noise when I kiss you”