CH. 3

Ch. 3

A/N: This story will have sex preferences but it will not have actual sex in it. I just wanted to put that out since it’s talking about ‘Vlad stealing her virtue’! I would also like to thank ALL of my readers and followers; I really appreciate you guys so much. Also I’m going to try to not put a lot of cussing in here but a word might slip up a time or two. Ok now on to the story…J

The next morning I woke up feeling a headache coming on. I groaned that could only mean one thing. Getting up I walked to the bathroom and pulled out a pad and slipped it on. Deciding on what to wear I decided to go with a pair of brown Capri’s and a cream shirt that came from goodwill.

I walked to the kitchen noticing a note on the fridge door. Frowning I walked over and read, ‘Alisha, taking Anna and Abigail to the dentist, Alexandra had to go in early for work. You’re going to have to catch a ride or walk. Love mom’

Looking at the clock I realized that I was going to be late if I didn’t start walking now. Grabbing my bag and locking the door behind me I started down the street.

Since we didn’t own a lot of money I had a portable CD player so I took it out and listened to my ‘Skillet’ CD

I was half way to school when someone pulled my arm causing me to scream and jump dropping my CD player

“Crap” I said and went to pick it up and noticed it was broken in half. ‘Well there goes my only music’

“So instead of looking to see who grabbed you, you went for your old school music box first?” Vlad said frowning at me

I glared at him, “Its’ called a CD player and it was my only device I have for me to listen to music with and now you ruined it. If you didn’t scare me then I wouldn’t have dropped it.” I said angrily

He put up his hands and smiled, “Whoa calm down Al I was only trying to get your attention.”

“Well what do you want?” I asked still aggravated and then I started walking again murmuring, “I’m going to be late”

“I was wondering if you would like a ride?”

I laughed, “On that death trap again um no thanks”

“Suit yourself love bug”

I turned seeing him walk away, “Love bug? Do you even know what that is, it’s a car, movie and sometimes they call ladybugs that. Which I don’t like those bugs, they are annoying and stings.”

“Ok you can shut up now” he stated “Just let me take you to school, if you don’t’ you will definitely be late”

Seeing as he was right I reluctantly got on. When we got to school everyone was still outside and they were all staring at me.