Finding Love || Mark

This was sort of hard, Because I can't think of anything anymore <3 I hope this is good enough.

Requested by @naiellcbrown

I was writing this a few days ago and I totally restarted lmao I'm dying; Sorry ilysm >u< It's going to be superrrrr shortttt 
__________________________________________________________________________________

"You dropped this."

His hands were holding your fallen handkerchief, the scene sort of cliché, but romantic. Your eyes locked with his, a smile adorned his some what angelic face. 

"Oh, thank you!" You took it with a smile and placed it back into your pocket; at that moment his heart had skipped a beat with him not knowing why or what caused it, "Again, thank you very much" You waved to him and turned around.

For some odd reason he didn't want you to leave so he grabbed your wrist before you could walk away "I'm... Would you like to go out for some coffee?" He was confused by his own actions, just as much as you were, You slowly smiled and nodded happily "Of course!"

As the both of you walked you slowly became familiar with each other. 

Sitting down inside the designated cafe ((Lmao I wonder if that makes sense)) You smiled; ordering a (F/D) along with (F/D) (( Favorite Dessert peeps, Dessert.))

~Time Skip because Idk what I'm suppose to right lol Im sorry~

"Thank you for walking me home." You said to Mark, making his heart pound louder against his chest "No problem." "I Guess I'll see around then" You pecked his cheek and waved goodbye to him, opening the door to walk inside; and that was when he realized he was in love.

____________________________________________________________________________________

One request down omg >u<