A girl turns up at camp

Steve Rogers, also known as Captain America, is a general at the military training camp MTC.

Today is the day that the new recruitments turn up, to train and become proper soldiers. This camp is for both, men and women. The generals are already standing in the centre of the camp, to welcome the new recruiters. Steve can see that there are more women than men this time.

'That is strange. Usually, we hardly get women to join the military', Steve thinks.

The new recruiters all line up in a row in front of the generals. Then the main general, Toby Ross, introduces the other generals. "And this is General Rogers. He will train your fighting skills with weapons and without." Steve smiles at the recruiters.

After the generals have been introduced, the recruiters are separated into groups and brought to their barracks.

From now on hard work and a lot of training is waiting for the new recruiters and Steve is determined to train them well, so that they are up and ready when the next war breaks out.

They learn how to climb at fast speed, how to fire with a gun from far distances, how to get past barbed wire without getting an electric shock and how to bring your opponent to the ground.

A few days go by and the generals already see improvements in the new recruiters, in some more than in others.

There is one girl in particular that Steve has had an eye on ever since the new recruiters came. Her name is Claire Johnson. She has long black hair as dark as the night, which falls in a straight line down her back. Her eyes are as blue as the sky and so clear.

Steve obviously saw her beauty, but that is not what made her noticeable. He realised how well she fought. He can see rare talent, when it is right in front of him, so he decides to give her extra lessons in the evenings. She would not only have the chance to improve her skills, but she would have the chance to fight against a general.

When he offered this opportunity to her, she was over the moon and agreed straight away. She also promised him that she would work extra hard to make him proud and to show him that it is the right decision to have picked her.

Steve likes her hard-working personality, and he has soon trained her up to quite the perfect soldier. Although he didn't really help her too much, because she was already pretty good herself. You could say he just perfected her a little.