+Bonus chapter+

~KIRKO ~
Kirko & Ceecee have left for tour. He's feeling kinda guilty because he doesn't know if Tasha need him. He hasn't even told Ceecee about tasha and the baby possibly being his.He doesn't know the right time to tell her.should he let her find out?
~Myasia ~
Well I'm 8months pregnant ready to bust. The pain has been terrifying honestly. Khalif has been helping me put a lot.We atill don't date I feel like he is scared to ask me or something. Whatever is holding him back needs to stop.anyways I don't know what to name the baby yet.I want my baby boy to be fly like his momma. He may not get to meet his father which is the sad part.we keep arguing and I don't have the time or patience for it.I've done all I could but he makes it seem effortless.August and I keep in touch now and then, I'm glad his career is going great.All of my brothers careers going great so far I hope it stay that way.
~rayan ~
well me and Natalie back together, but things are alittle crazy.When I found her the way I did I found out she was doing drugs, because she was depressed.I never knew me not being in her life would drive her that way.That's the worst feeling I've ever had.I'm glad were starting over again. We trying again I hope we have a lil girl.lil girls are funny especially when they tryna fight.I'm Hoping to marry her if possible. I really want to but I'm going on tour with the boys we Mindless.
~August ~
Well crystal is having my baby its mine.I can't make it to her doctor's appointment, because I'm out doing shows.I told Yaharris about the situation she was mad at first but we still rocking .I have to admit it I thought she was gon kill my light skin ass tho.Crystal be asking for me to go back with her but I declined her offer so she been mad acting like a lil bitch.my nieces stay with me now i hate going on tour sometimes ,because I miss chay, amiah,&kaykay.
~Tyga ~
Well me and chyna still together I'm thinking about proposing to her.she held me down through good & bad so why not.she still pregnant with the baby.we having a boy which is great. Now he can be a king and learn from me. But I won't let him make any mistakes I made.The fans love me I'm thug nigga T-Raw! I haven't really heard from Kirko, & August. I live near Chris and we collaborate all the time so we stay connected.
~Chris ~
Well me and Karuche we engaged already .Brooke wasn't too happy about that she was considering keeping Royal out my life.I wasn't going down with a fight so we went to court and I got custody. The bitch thought she was gon take my baby away from me.Brooke don't care enough about Royal because her mother told me she watches Royal while Brooke does whatever. Shame but Brooke never really ask to see Royal so what ha mom said is true.Karuche wants a baby but ion know about that.I already have a child. In relationships ya gotta make sacrifices.
~Khalif ~
I'm thinking about asking Myasia to be my girlfriend after I get off the sremm life tour.which will be awhile I hope she still have feelings for me when I get back.Dej & Aaquil expect a lil girl soon.They happy talking about marriage hopefully I can get on that arrangement with Myasia.
~Cherasonto ~
Me and amari broke up she was cheating on me with that nigga I got jumped by.After that i've been ignoring everyone but I answered Craig's phone call.we got a record deal we gon be in a group called mindless behavior. So let's see how things turn out.
~CRAIG ~
I date Zonique T.I.& Tiny daughter. I'm glad we date she fine asf! Were going on tour together and I know I'ma get my freak on point.
~Jacob ~
Well I'm in a new fresh group called mindless behavior. We going on tour with the O.M.G.girls. I don't wanna leave Jasmine alone with my kids but that's my only option. She was upset, because she don't want me to go on tour with the O.M.G. Girls so she was considering breaking up with me.I don't know why she think I'ma cheat I love her too much to do that.
~Crystal ~
Me and August are having our first child soon.He's probably not going to be there .he's always putting his fame and his hoish girlfriend over priorities.If this continues ion even know What's going to happen.I love August but its obvious he's moved on.Since he moved on I can do one of two thing's. Break him & Yaharris up or move on.knowing me I'ma break them up because I like challenges.

~Yaharris ~
Well me and August are still together we doing us .sometimes its hard being in a relationshop with him because of our different carrers.I worry that he's going to make a mistake of cheating on me with the tour or groupie hoes
Relationships are all about trust so let's see where this takes us.
~Karuche ~
Me & Chris are engaged finally. I don't Have to worry about Brooke anymore. Chris got custody of Royal. I'm glad he did ,he really loves her.The more I see him and Royal together makes me want to have a baby.Chris doesn't want another child but it's not my fault that he made a mistake with Brooke.But seeing Royal she isn't a accident her mother was. Sorry for the rudeness *

~talia ~
Me and Jacques still together we thinking about moving to North Carolina after the baby is born.His mother still can't stand me but she does respect me.Jacques got a record deal but he not going on tour just yet.He say it'll be awhile. So I'm Happy.
~Jacques ~
Me and my talia still rocking .After the baby is born we might move.She's thinking about giving up going to school in North Carolina .I'm kinda glad about that because she can be with me and we don't have move far.My female fans love me to death but they better know I'm singing about my one & only Talia.
Jacquees OUT
~JASMINE~
Me & jacob are doin ok but the last time we talked we got in a heated arguement.I don't want him to go on tour with them thirst buckets.[a/n:I dont really mean that tbc..]I dont know is I can trust him with them.I know the boys gon be there but I know they won't tell me is he cheat.The twins need their father but he'll be on tour.
_________________________________________.
Aye y'all!,
Im so sad because I'm officially done with this book. I enjoyed writing. But yea Comment your thoughts on the book and your favorite character(s ). I have to say my favorite character is Myasia, August, & karuche.Thats jus meh!But this ain goodbye we still got a sequel!I might need 3 Co-writers so ☆Comment☆! Might need ideas even though I got a few...
×stay tuned×
Duces✌
~kkspiffy☜~