+Tick-Tock+

~Myasia ~
For some reason I feel like i'ma be here for a limited time.I don't know what to do.I wanna tell Rayan but he acting all weird around me now.I know he's keeping secrets from me and I don't like that.I need to know what's going on. Something is goin on and its not right.I can't stand when he keeps shit from me, it feels like he can't trust me.I don't know if I love him anymore to be honest.
I see Rayan on his phone and I walk over to him.
Me:Rayan can we talk?
Rayan: Myasia can it wait?
Me:no it can't
Rayan:what is it then?
Me:I'M breaking up with you
Rayan jumps up and his eyes get big.
Rayan:what!
Me:you don't even talk to me you blow me off everytime.
Rayan pushes me against the wall
Rayan:you can leave but when they come for you don't cry to me I won't give a fuck
Me:Its like that huh?
Rayan:apparently so
Me:Fine
Rayan walks out the door and slams the door.I start crying & I felt the stress come over me again. I get my blade & start cutting my arms again. I go in my bag and find my sleeping pills.I took 4 pills I just wanted to fall asleep quickly. When I try to lay down in the bed I fall to the ground with a blurry vision.
~Jasmine ~
I wonder what's going on Rayan walked out slamming the door. He looked pissed off, then I heard a big ass thud.I ran to the guest room, when I got up there I saw Myasia laying on the floor with a bloody arm.She wasn't moving, I don't know What to do.I don't wanna stress but she could be dead.
Me:-screaming & crying -Jacob
Jacob comes running to the guest room
JACOB:what tf happened to her?
Me:I don't know I heard a loud thud and found her like this call 911
JACOB calls the ambulance and I tried calling Rayan but he wouldn't answer his phone. Whatever they had said to each other is why Myasia was found in blood on the floor.I really hope she isn't dead.
~Rayan ~
I loved that girl and she breaks up with me just like that. I know I've been distant but its to save her ass.I wonder why everyone keeps calling me,I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone. I miss her but i'ma get over her,because maybe she right we do need to break up.I was getting tired of the drama anyways. I wish my momma was here to help me get through this.my phone started ringing again. I'ma answer it, because I'M getting tired of it ringing.
Jacob's name flashes across the screen.
Me: hello
JACOB:get ya ass to the hospital
Me:why?
Jacob: Myasia is there
Me:they shot her?
Jacob:no dumbass i'll tell you when you get there
Me:ight
☏End of phone convo☏
I wonder what happened to her.I know I said some fucked up shit to her when we broke up ,but it was because I cared about her and she broke up with me when All I tried to do is keep her safe
I get in my car an drive to the hospital. Please let her be OK.
-Hospital -
I walk in the hospital I see Jasmine & Jacob in the waiting room.
Me:is she ok?
They look at each other before they say anything to me
Jacob: she might not make it she over dosed on some pills After she cut herself
Me:this is all my fault
Jasmine: how what happened between you two anyways?
I told them what happened.
Jasmine: really Ray?
Me:look I was angry I didn't know she was gon do this to herself
Jacob:Jasmine chill he already feel like shit
He right about that she could be dead because of me.If she dies in this hospital i'ma do some crazy shit.
The doctor walks towards us.
Doc:she's in a coma
Jasmine starts crying I feel tears falling down my cheek too.
Me:can we see her?
Doc:yea
We walked to Myasia's hospital room. When I saw her lifeless hooked to a Machine I cried like I did when I lost my father & my mother.
The doctor walked out.
Jasmine: Myasia please be strong for us and fight this coma
I feel guilty if I didn't say all that shit she wouldn't be here.
I lay my hand on Myasia 's and I cry on her bed .
Jacob: aye Jasmine let's give them a minute
Jasmine nods and they walk out.
Me:Myasia I'M sorry OK this is all my fault. If I never said What I did you wouldn't be here.I was lying when I said that I wouldn't care if they came After you.I love you and will kill them for you.I don't want any girl but you.I know you had a tragic life and I didn't try to make it better.I know I hurt you by not Comin around I know I only did it to make sure you were safe. Melissa & my ex Evelyn were planning to kill you at the party in 2 weeks.I love you but please don't wake up until the 2 weeks are over.If you wake up they will kill you.I've always wanted to protect you I love you
I planted a kiss on her forehead and I walked out.I couldn't continue to stare at her anymore. I don't want to cry anymore. I love her but I can't stand to see her like that.I seen the cuts and that broke me down.I can't believe she over dosed.
When I go home I lay in my bed I can smell the perfume in the sheets. I get up and smoke a blunt.I haven't smoked in forever I needed it.I couldn't keep crying, because of this.I'M losing myself slowly, because of jealousy, breakups, stress, & pain.A unknown number texted my phone.
[Unknown? ]Don't forget the plan for the party
[Rayan ✌]shes in a coma she might not make it
[Unknown]how i know you ain bullshittin me?
[Rayan✌]look i ain a liar she cut herself & over dosed
[Unknown]i'll take your word for it but if your lying I will automatically shoot her on sight
[Rayan✌]ight
I lay my phone down and stay smokin my blunt.When I feel high I sit still until I fall asleep.
~Melissa~
Damn she fucked up me &Evelyn's plan.I really hope she dies in the coma.She doesn't deserve the attention.I'm Melissa Carter I get what I want .Rayan will be mine,mariah got in my way and she's gone.She was my only family ,now she dissapered.
I call Evelyn
Evelyn:hello
Me:I have some bad news
Evelyn:what is it?
me:Lil miss innocent is in a coma
Evelyn:oh really?
Me:yea
Evelyn:there isn't much we can do about it she'll prolly die anyways
Me:tru
Evelyn:well I gotta go ok
Me:ight bye
☏End of phone convo☏
Now I have to go after Evelyn.I'm not dumb I know she was gon' turn on me and try to kill me .I know she had a history with Rayan.I can't have her thinkin she run shit.She's jus a beginner in my book.She think she know me but she don't know me as well as she think.Like I said I wonder what happened to my sister.
~Jacob ~
Everything is happening too fast
I don't want Jasmine to stress but she is doing the opposite, I don't know how to calm her down at this point.I really dont know.
Me:look Jasmine stop stressing its not good for the baby
Jasmine:Jacob I'M trying
Me:come on let's go home ok
Jasmine: ight
We go home I rub her back and make her feel relaxed as possible.
~Myasia: in her head ~
I couldn't open my eyes, I wanted to reach out to Rayan but I couldn't. All I see is darkness around me.Then I see my father.
Me: dad
Dad: hey Myasia
He hugs me
Me:I've missed you
Dad:I know I've missed my princess too
I smile
Dad: Myasia remember to be strong for me.
With that he faded away.I still couldn't move nor could I open my eyes.I really hate seeing them cry. When I saw Jasmine cry I wanted to be right there to hug her and say it'll be alright. I want them to know I'M right there with them.
~Kelly ~
I have been Fucking around with Kirko alot.I'M still with Cherasonto but he don't have to know everything I do. Cinnamon been pissed off at me, because I haven't been around.
-dressing room -
Cinnamon: kelly
Me:yea baby girl
Cinnamon: don't baby girl me where have you been?
Me:making money
Cinnamon: doing what?
Me:look I'll tell you later ok
Cinnamon tried to pull me back but I pushed passed her. I was doing my normal stripper routine when I saw Cherasonto in the audience.
Then Kirko came over to me kissing on my neck & rubbing my thighs.Cherasonto came over there.
Cherasonto: what you doing all over my girl homie?
Kirko: ya girl been riding my dick for 2 weeks straight
Cherasonto punched Kirko in the jaw answer they started fighting and I broke it up before sugar daddy came out with his shot gun.
Cherasonto: -yelling -your a hoe bitch you ain shit I hope ya ass get aids
Cinnamon came over
Cinnamon: hol up Kelly you cheated on me with these niggas?
Cherasonto: oh hell nah I'M definitely leaving ya ass
Me:I don't give a fuck because she eat me better than you do
Kirko:-laughs -y'all can do a 3sum wid me later
Kirko walks off
Cinnamon: Kelly you Fucked up big time
Cherasonto walks out and Cinnamon starts cussing me out until I take her to a dressing room and fuck her good.
~Evelyn ~
Well that Myasia girl fucked up my plan, but its all good that'll give me more time to plan and kill Melissa. I can't have her trying to get with my Rayan.The bitch must be crazy.I'm going to get rid of anyone to have Rayan.I need to see how i'ma get him back, because he hates me because of one stupid mistake.
-Flash back -
Me and Rayan had been getting in these crazy arguments,because he would let girls flirt with him.I was angry I didn't know what to do.I went to the club & started dancing. This brown skin nigga came up to me.
Trey: can I buy you a drink?
Me:yea
Me and trey drunk a few shots, I forgot I was dating Rayan and I slept with Trey. Rayan came to my house and walked in on us.That's how we broke up.
_____________________________________________.
Damn shit getting intense. I can't believe that Myasia might die I really hope she live.
Will Myasia die?
Will kirko shoot Cherasonto?
Will the girls quickly turn on each other?
Is Jasmine going to continue to stress?
How long do you think Myasia stay in a coma?
-who ever guesses that right I'll add them to the story -
★Comment★
Vote.&Add me
❤Love y'all ❤
~KKSPIFFY✌~