+Dangerous games+

~Myasia ~
I miss Rayan so much, i really hope he come back today.It prolly might not do no good but I'ma call him.
When I call Rayan he picks up on the 5th ring.
Rayan:hello
Me:Rayan its me
Rayan:Hey baby girl I missed you
Me:I missed you too where you been?
Rayan:I had to visit my mother
Me:oh is she ok?
Rayan:No she's really sick
Me:I'm so sorry
Rayan:babe its not your fault
Me:Well when you comin home?
Rayan:Maybe Today
Me:really?
Rayan: yea
I couldn't help it I was excited. I love when he's around me I feel safe and loved.Something I have never felt before. I'M Pretty sure that if my father was alive he would like Rayan.I wish my father was here to protect me and show me how to protect myself.
Rayan:I'll call you back later
Me:ight
☏End of phone convo☏
I Really hope he comes back today.Its been 2 long days without him.
~Rayan~
I'm glad that she still loves me but something tells me that when I go back home things are goin to be out of place.I don't wanna leave .I look at my frail mother.She looks like she's in so much pain.I wish there was something I could do.
Mom:You ok baby?
Me:not really
Mom:whats wrong?
Me:its nothin I don't wanna worry you
Mom:Fine all I'ma tell you is follow your heart listen to yourself do whats right
Me:thanks ma
I kiss my mothers head and she smiles then she closed her eyes and her body went still.I lay beside her and cry.I know I look like a pussy but this is my mother.She gave life to me and now she's gone.I couldn't save her ....
I Call the ambulance and they take her away on a gurney. I pack my bags and drive home.When I come home I see Myasia laying on the bed listening to music. I hug her from behind. When she looks at me she smiled and kissed me all over my face.
Myasia: -crying - I missed you
Me:don't cry I missed you too
Myasia: are you OK?
Me: not really
Myasia: what happened?
Me:she died
Myasia instantly hugged me .I love this girl she holds me down thats Jus what I need.
Me: promise me you won't cut your self again
Myasia looks so shocked. I can't believe she thought I didn't know about that.
Myasia:promise
I hug her and kiss her cheek.I love her and I'm not gon' lose her.
~Jacob~
I clean the blood from my mouth and see Jasmine looking at me from the door way. I hug her, because I know that this some tough shit for her to go through.
Me: Jasmine I'M sorry
Jasmine: its cool
Me:no its not I don't want you to stress
Jasmine: your right stress ain good for the baby
Me: exactly
I smile at my baby and kiss her soft plump lips.
Thinking bout it Now I should have asked her from the jump.But the question I have rolling in my head is who told Craig?
~Mariah~
Apparently I'M not the only one who wants Rayan.Well he is gorgeous. I need to get rid of them so I can have Rayan to myself. I will do anything for him and I won't stop til I get him.
~Evelyn ~
I know they seen me, I'M going to kill that girl. She's in the way of me getting back with my man.I don't let anyone get in the way of my relationships. No girl stands a chances with Rayan long as I'M around. I have to figure out how to get her alive.I need someone to help me take her out.I'll show Rayan not to reject me again. I loved him and Yea I know I cheated but I didn't mean to.it was a big mistake that I regret. Trust & Believe I'M going to have him back. Whether he likes it or not.That bitch better watch out because I'M coming down on her ass hard.She won't see this shit coming.
~Melissa ~
I have to do better at keeping this setup secret, because alot of people are on to me and wanna help the helpless bitch. If someone ruins my damn cover they gon wish they haven't. They don't know the killa side of me.My plan is good for now but I need some more allies to take Lil Miss innocent out.We can't have her taking what's mine. Not a damn chance. I know I promised Rayan I wouldn't kill her but now I change my mind.Shawty gotta go.
I go to the strip club and make it rain on them hoes.Lord knows I need a drink.
-The bar -
I sat there drinking a shot of vodka.Then a girl came up to me.
?:you know this girl?
She showed me a picture of Myasia.
Me: yea
?:Look I need your help gettin rid of her
me:really?I have ideas already
?:tell me more
Me:well I'ma set her up at my party.Rayan is her boyfriend and I told him if he help me &my crew beat her we won't kill her but what he don't know is I'm goin back on my word
?:I like that your a snake that can't be trusted
Me:thanks
?:Whats your name?
Me:Im Melissa
?:well I'll give you my number so we can figure things out
Me:ight
The girl walks out the club.God must have heard about my prayers .I'm glad that he gave me a new allie.She's perferct we have the same goals.
When I leave the club I take a 40 min.shower and send Myasia another text message.Then I go to sleep.This month is almost over.This is good can't wait til my plan falls right in my hands.Everything will go as planned.No one will expect a thing.If its one thing I know, I know how to get What I want.
▷▷Next day ▷▷
I do my daily routine and put on my outfit.Then i put my hair in a pony tail.I drive myself to school happy.
Jacob:Whats up with you?
Me:nothin
Jacob:you not foolin me girl
Me: fine I'M getting rid of her
Jacob: have you lost ya damn mind?
Me:nope
JACOB:please don't kill that girl
Me: I'M doing it
Jacob:you crazy
Me: like you ain know
I skipped down the hall way like I was on drugs.Getting what I want was like taking candy from a baby
~Jacob ~
I can't believe this I have to tell Rayan.
When I seen Rayan in sex Ed.I pulled him aside from a group of people.
Me:look I got something to tell you
Rayan:what is it?
Me: Melissa is killing Myasia she said she going back on the plan
Rayan:what!
Me: we have to help her
Rayan:no kidding
Me: look meet me at my place.
Craig In the class giving me a death glare.I shook it all off, I didn't have time for his ass today. I have enough problems right now Craig kept coming at me side ways.When the teacher left to go to the rest room Craig came over to me.
Me:nigga what you want?
Craig: I jus wanna ask you something
Me: something like what?
Craig: you like my leftovers
The whole class laughed except Rayan
Me:thats it
I got up and stuck him in the mouth.Rayan pulled me back before I could do any more damage.
ME:Try me again bitch
Craig just looks at me with anger in his eyes.Did I give a Fuck if the nigga was mad?Hell Nah!He should know better than to fuck with me.Maybe next time he'll know better.
~Rayan ~
Damn these niggas need to be on world star!≧﹏≦
I can't believe that Melissa is talking about killing the love of my life.I have to stop all this madness. I have to warn Myasia. I'M not letting her go to that party. I can't ever since she got with me shit been crazy.Maybe I should break up with her to keep her safe.I would kill myself if I let anything happen to my baby girl.
After class I see Melissa talking to a girl .When I looked at the girl it was my crazy ex Evelyn. I can't believe this shit they teaming up on my baby.This ain gon turn up good.I have to make sure Myasia transfer. I can't let anything happen to her.I need to find Myasia quickly and warn her about the danger that's coming her way.I feel like its my fault. I Should have stayed away from her.I couldn't I had to have feelings for her.
This month is almost over.Soon as next month comes shit gon be crazy. I know that for damn sure.

~Myasia ~
I feel all these strange vibez i can tell things aren't where they should be.I'm scared I cant think.Rayan skipped 1st period.Thats a sign that something isn't right.I feel it ,its strong that it scares me.I don't know what to do with my situations.Should I go to the Guidance Councilor ?I mean she's there to help.I have to talk to someone.I'm going crazy inside.I have been having weird dreams again.
***THE DREAM***
I wake up tied up to a chair. I see Rayan wearing shades with tears streaming down my face
I wanna ask why he crying but I can't, because I have tape over my mouth.I see Melissa snake ass next to Rayan. She whispers in his ear. He raises his fist.I close my eyes tight so I don't have to see him do the worst.I feel a blow to the head making my vision blurry.When I regain my sight I see Rayan walk out the room.I see this girl I've seen her before. She was the girl following me & Ray. Then when I look at her she smirks at me in a cocky way.
?:You the reason I'm not with Ray So I'ma make sure you don't get in my way again...Ray get ya ass in here!!!
She gets a gun out the closet and cocks it.
I see Melissa smiling at me.
?:Rayan is here to see you
Rayan: goodbye Myasia.
He kisses my lips and she pulled him off me.
?:Sweet dreams Myasia
Then she pulls the trigger
***End of Dream ***
I don't know why I have all these bad dreams.I might talk to the guidance councilor tomorrow.
___________________________________________________.
Aye,
Scary chapter y'all!..... ╰_
Will Myasia come to the party ?
Will Melissa & Evelyn kill Myasia ?
Will the boys save her or watch her die?
Will Jasmine get into the madness?
Where is Kelly?
★Comment ★
_________________
VOTE.& Add ME
Love y'all ❤
~KKSPIFFY✌~