+Broken promises+

~Melissa ~
The time is almost here, I can't wait til the time gets here.Everyone will be saying R.I.P. Myasia. No body really cared about her anyway. I know that Rayan don't want her,maybe he'll figure out who he needs to be wit.Every now and then I feel guilty about this whole situation, but I promised myself I wouldn't give a fuck about her,and I'm not.
~Myasia ~
When I wake up in Rayan's arms I see he's still asleep. I walk to the bathroom and get my blade and cut my arm.The pain was no longer there. When I slid the smooth blade through my skin it felt good.I felt the pressure leave me. I clean my arm and my blade and walk back to my bed.I kinda feel bad about cuttin After I promised Rayan that I would stop.I don't know what I should do about these dreams I'M having. Should I tell someone?
I go to the kitchen and see Jasmine drinking orange juice.
Me:Goodmornin jas
Jasmine: morning
Me:I need to talk to you
Jasmine:about what?
Me:I've been having these strange dreams.
Jasmine: about what?
I tell her about it and in the End we both crying.
Jasmine: sorry I'm crying its just its sad
Me:its cool
I wipe the tears away,for some reason I feel like the dream is haunting me.
Jasmine: do think the dream is trying to tell you something?
Me:I don't know
Jasmine: you'll be fine we got you
Me:thanks
~Rayan ~
That dream was scary asf .It was like what was gon happen at Melissa party.Hopefully it dont go down like that.
I go downstairs and see Myasia & Jasmine talking.
Me:morning
Girls:Morning.
I sat next to Myasia and held her hand.
Me:aye baby can I talk to Jasmine for a second?
Myasia:Yea
Myasia went back To the guest room.
Me: look I've been having these weird dreams about Myasia dying and Melissa, Cherasonto, Jacob, my ex,& Kelly were there and we beat her & my ex shot her
Jasmine: does this have something to do with that damn deal with Melissa?
Me: I guess
Jasmine: Myasia had a dream something like that
Me:really?
Jasmine: I think this has something to do with that damn bitch
Me:me too
Jasmine: be careful around her ok I'M still working on the formula but when its ready I'll make sure you get it.
Me: thanks jas where JACOB?
Jasmine: he went to school
Me: oh
~Jacob ~
Melissa: you told him didn't you?
Me:no why would i?
Melissa: Jus asking
Me:whatever.
I walk away like nothing happened. I noticed that Craig hasn't been around. I mean I know me and him got beef but that's still my nigga.We been boys since 4th grade ain changing that.
Then I seen A girl talking to Melissa. I went behind the trash can.
Melissa: ok we gon force Rayan to go to the party and he has to bringMyasia or we kill her when we find her.Most likely he'll be smart and bring her to the party
?:smart
Melissa:I know right what's Your name by the way?
?:I'm Evelyn
Melissa: well Evelyn nice working with you
Evelyn: you too
They hug but I can see the vengeance in Evelyn's little eyes.
I hurry up and move out before they find me.I go to my next class and I pace back and forth in the Locker room.Then Cherasonto walks up to m.
Cherasonto: do you wanna kill ol girl?
ME: not really
Cherasonto: what we gon do?
Me:I got a plan but I ain saying yet
Cherasonto:ight
Me:meet me at the basketball court
Cherasonto: Ight what time?
Me:5:30
Cherasonto: Ight
▷▷Fast Forward 5:30▷▷
I see cherasonto pull at the same time as me.
Cherasonto:ight what we gon do bout Ms.Bossy Bitch?
Me:well What if we had a formula to make a hoe dissaper?
Cherasonto:what you mean?
Me:you'll see when the time comes
Cherasonto:ight
Me:look please don't say anything but we killin Melissa & The new chic Evelyn
Cherasonto:good I been wantin to get rid of them for the longest
Me:word?
Cherasonto:hell yea they crazy asf draggin people in they beef
Me:ain it tho
Cherasonto:Do we have to beat Myasia up?
Me:I don't know yet I really don't want to
Cherasonto:Wait they shootin her right?
Me:yea
Cherasonto:I'll take the gun &hide it then when they don't expect it I'll shoot Evelyn first
Me:Ight I like that
Cherasonto: yea well I gotta go
Me:ight
I dap Cherasonto and we both head out.
When I come home I see Rayan holding Myasia.
Me: what's going on?
Rayan: she's been getting messages saying they gon blow her to pieces
Me:tf?
Rayan: yea
Me:the party is in 2 weeks
Rayan:I know
Myasia: What does this have to do with anything?
Me: nothing
I could tell she wanted to say something, but she couldn't. I want to tell her but that will make her fear more.The things she doesn't know she can't fear.
Jasmine: well Myasia what ya wanna do tomorrow
Myasia: nun
~Jasmine ~
These niggas startin to slip up and that shit ain gon' be pretty.If Myaisa finds out there will be some bad blood running everywhere and i don't want that.This whole situation is Bogus in my opinion. All this is over jealousy.I have to stay calm, because I don't need to be stressing. If I have a miscarriage because of this stupid incident i'ma go ham with a A.K.and them bitches really gon ' be sorry.The formula is coming along great I Jus need to test it out.
Jacob: you ok beautiful?
Me:yea
Jacob: good I love you
Me:I love you too what you want? Jacob: well -smirking -I want you
Me:No Myasia & Rayan here
Jacob:well when they gone can I have me some?
Me:-laughing -I'll think about it
Jacob: girl me being horny ain funny
Me:yes it is
Jacob: it is
I nod my head and smile at how this nigga was pouting. I have to admit it was kinda cute.Jacob is going to make a great father I already know.I just hope this plan goes well & I really hope it goes by quick.I wanna live a normal life without worrying about someone out to get Myasia. Its crazy how she didn't do anything and they hate her.I can't stand jealous bitches. I can't believe I was her bestfriend she has changed alot and its not good.I miss the old her she was nice,sweet, smart, Funny.Money changed her. Her father got rich off an invention, she had a extreme Makeover and she would still be jealous of other people.we couldn't date certain people, Wear certain things.I don't know what to do with her.Now she's going to get what she deserves at her own party. Think again if you think you gon' get away with murder!(⊙o⊙)?
~Craig ~
Yes I've been M.I.A.its just I needed to get away from the drama.I don't wanna get caught up.I'M over that shit between me, Jacob &Jasmine. I found my Ms.Right.Me & talia have been going steady. I'M glad she don't go to my school, because if she did she would see a monster instead of me.I like her alot.I wanna introduce her to my crew but they ain ready yet.I'ma wait til that Melissa party murder shit is over.I don't wanna bring her at a bad time like this.
Talia: bae what dress should I wear? Pink or red?
Me:red
Talia: ight
Me:This dress is for our date right?
Talia: duh Craig
Me:jus askin
Talia:when can I meet ya crew?
Me:not yet baby
talia:ok
I can tell she upset ,I know how bad she wanna meet them but she can wait for alil bit.Only if she knew what was goin on.I need to talk to Jacob. I can't stay mad at my nigga for ever.We been boys since back in the day. I ain throwing it all away over a girl who having a baby.Plus I was talking to Talia anyways & I End up liking ha.
When I call Jacob he pick up on the 4th ring.
Jacob: aye
Me:whats up Bruh I'M sorry bout that beef shit
Jacob: its cool & I'M sorry
Me:I deserved that shit but we still niggas?
Jacob: of course we've been boy's for along time
Me:true
Jacob: where you at?
Me: I'M with my new girlfriend she don't live where we live
JACOB:aye you gon give ha the D? Me:she can't handle it yet
Jacob: -laughs -
I couldn't hep but laugh at that shit.
Me: Jacob I gotta go I'M taking her out
Jacob: ight take care
Me:you too
☏End of phone convo☏
Least I fixed things between me and my nigga.There ain nun like havin beef with ya day 1.
Talia:ya'll straight now?
Me:yea
Talia:good
Me:your such a peace maker✌
Talia:who else gon keep the peace✌?
Me:ya got a point
Talia:true
I kiss her juicy pink lips,she kisses me back.
talia:well I'ma get ready
Me:ight you do that
I go in my room and get dressed.when she comes out her room my jaw hits the ground.She looked gorgeous.That red dress had shawty lookin' like a coke bottle.The dress wasn't hooker short it was classy & sexy.It hugged all in the right places.
Me:you look gorgeous
Talia: thanks you don't look half bad ya self
Me:whatever I'M sexy
Talia:whatever
I walk her to the car open the door for her and get in take her to this restaurant. I'M planning to ask her to the dance at my school
Me:aye I wondering if you wanted to come to my school and be my date to the dance
Talia: OMG!! Yes I would go with you
I laugh at how Funny this girl is.I Love her too much ,no girl had anything on her.
Nasty (freestyle )by T-wayne came on we some damn fool we got up and started doing the dance.We killed It.When we got done we started laughing.
Me:what you wanna do now?
Talia:well....
Me:oh you want the D?
Talia: boy no
Me:-mutters -damn
Talia must have heard me because she laughed at me.I End up taking my girl shopping. I bought us some matching Jordan's. She went in Forever 21 damn we gon be in here forever.
Talia: cheer up I'M buying a dress since you asked me to the dance.
Me:oh it better be sexy
Talia: what if I wanna Get cute
Me:you gotta listen to me
Talia: you ain my daddy
me:not yet
Talia:nigga shut ya thirsty ass up
Me:damn that hurt
Talia:you'll get over it
After we got done shopping We went back to the house and watched a movie cuddled up.
______________________________________________.
Team Craig& Talia all day!❤They so cute!
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Where some of y'all from? If I have some Baltimore readers that's wassup! ✌But I wanna get to know some of you.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Will Jacob,Cherasonto & Rayan's plan good right?
Will Evelyn & Melissa's plan go right?
Will Myasia figure things out?
Could Mariah be dead?
Do you think Jasmine will have a miscarriage?
Comment ★
Vote.&Add me
Love y'all ❤
take care☜
~kkspiffy✌~