+Date Night+

~Myasia ~
I ball like Tracy Mcgrady before that girl says
Anything she gotta say
Please and I know they
Really wish we would
Ball til we fall I'm the
Big bad wolf its a full
Moon yall....
-Rae Sremmurd: this could be us -
I wake up to my alarm .I'm so excited I can't wait to hang with swae today.he's so cute I hope I don't fuck things up being a big fan.I hop in the shower taking a 25 minute shower.when I hop out the shower I blow dry my hair putting on my outfit. I wore a navy blue crop top with some grey sweat pants with my blue & white J's. I flat ironed my hair putting on my white Yankees snap back.I put the chain Kirko gave me. I texted Khalif.
[Myasia ❤∞]gm khalif
[Swae™✌]aye beautiful
[Myasia❤∞]aww u comin over
[Swae™✌]duh guh ya cant drive
[Myasia❤∞]oh yea I forgot
[Swae™✌]i'll be there chris gave me ya adress
[Myasia❤∞]ight
I smile at the text .
-10 mins later-
There's a knock at the door ,when I open it I see khakif standing there lookin good.
Khalif:you look good girl
Me:so do you khalif
Khalif:you ready?
Me:yea
When I walk out the door I lock the door .khalif holds my hands walkin me to the car.
Khalif:You so fuckin pretty
Me:thanks
Khalif:sorry if I came off strong
Me: you good
Khalif: what you wanna do?
Me: surprise me
Khalif: you so different
Me: is that bad?
Khalif:not at all I like that about you
Me: awww looks like I got a fan
Khalif: nah You my #1 fan
Me:that's wassup!
I smile the whole ride he took me to the mall and bought me everything I wanted I told him I could buy some of the things but he wouldn't let me.he took me this arcade we have a lot in common.we played video games for 2 hours then we went to his hotel room.
We watched a movie & we got bored then we started taking pics and posting them on instagram. I laid on the bed upside Down Khalif did the same to me.he looked me in my eyes and smiled.
Khalif: wanna play a game?
Me:sure I guess
Khalif: close your eyes
Me: ok
I close my eyes
Khalif: Open your mouth
I opened up my mouth unsure of what was going in my mouth.
I tasted strawberries
Me: straw berries
Khalif: very good.
I smiled
~Khalif ~
I quickly got some peanut butter on the tip of her tongue.
Myasia:mmm... peanut butter
Damn did she have to moan like that,she know how to turn a nigga on.
I press my lips on hers
Myasia: what was that one?
Me: Khalif love
Myasia: can I taste it one more time?
Me: yea
I press my lips on hers but this time I deepened it, puttin my tongue In her mouth asking for a entrance. Surprisingly She let me then when we pulled apart she smiled.I could see the light in her brown eyes.
~August ~
I put on my spiffy outfit. [One on top]I put on my best Cologne, and wore my grill.I couldn't wait to see Yaharris fine ass.hopefully she gon let me hit that one night. I ain gon hit it and quit it but I just wanna feel that.I pick Yaharris up she looks fine asf. She wore a short white dress with gold chains. She had her hair Out it when the wind blew her hair went in all different directions but it wasn't messy it was sexy.
Yaharris: are you going to stand there & look at me?
Me: I'm sorry but you look good ma
Yaharris: thanks you don't look half bad ya self
Me: thanks
~Chris ~
When I went to the studio to record my new hit song'Liquor' I seen Omarion there.I called Tyga and he was done here so quick.I couldn't call August because he on a Date. We walked in his recording booth.
Me: so you hit my fucking sister?!?
Omarion: nigga what you talking bout?
Tyga: I know you hit my sister
Omarion:maybe
I couldn't help myself I to beat that ass Tyga jumped in that one. We got pulled off each other by Sage & J.cole.
Tyga: hit her again An i'ma kill you
Omarion: -laughs -whatever
We walk out before We kill that nigga.