+Sweet Revenge+

~Rayan ~
-Weeks later-
I still felt guilty about Myasia being in the hospital. Today was the party.I ain even going, I don't wanna see any of them thirsty girls.It wouldn't make me feel better.
I listen to Dying of thirst by Kendrick Lamar and smoke weed.I promised my mother I wouldn't smoke any more but I'M stressed out.Its the only thing I Could do.I'M tired of running I'M tired of tumbling. I've been doing everything I could to be a good person,but I don't know if I can contain myself anymore. I lay in my bed and fall asleep.
***The Dream ***
I was walking around and I heard her voice.When I turn around I see Myasia I run to her and hug her.I missed her so much.
Me:your alive
Myasia: yea I missed you Rayan
Me:I missed you too
I walked with her and we talked about every thing we missed about each other.
Myasia: this would have been the day I would have been shot
Me:yea
Myasia: why did you keep that away from me?
Me:I didn't want you to worry about anything
Myasia: look you didn't have to do that
Me:I know I Jus wanted you to be safe
Myasia: I know
Me: do you forgive me?
Myasia: if I didn't would I be with you
Me:-laughs -ight Myasia
Myasia:I wanna have a baby
Me:when?
Myasia: when ever your ready
Me:really
Myasia: yea
When we get to my crib I put my hands around her waist.I lay her on the couch she kisses My lips.
***End of dream ***
The kisses felt so real.I wish she could be here with me so we can be together again. I miss her more than anything. I need some one to chill with, its boring without someone being with you.I get in my car and Go to Jacob & Jasmine crib.Jasmine opens the door .
Jasmine: you ok Ray?
Me:not really I miss her
Jasmine: we all do
Me:its all my fault
Jasmine: look stop beating yourself up about this
Me:but it is my fault
Jasmine:look I made the formula already
Me:we still killing them bitches?
Jasmine: hell yea they the reason Myasia is in the hospital
Me: ight I got a plan
I called the boys over and they were on board with the plan.We all got dressed for the party.
-Melissa's party -
When we got to the party the females had on nice dresses & the guys had on suits.
Melissa: hey Ray I thought you wouldn't come
Me: me too but I decided since its your birthday I should give you a present
Melissa: what kind?
Me:let me show you
Melissa flashes me a lustful smile.I take her to her bedroom and lay her on the bed.
Me:take off your dress
She quickly took off her dress I let her un-button my shirt. I took the bottle out my pants pocket.I put on gloves and rub it on her body.
Melissa: -screaming -why does it burn?
Me: bitch say goodbye
I watch the formula burn her flesh.Jasmine is smart to put the formula in a bath & body works bottle.Who would have thought of that?
I carefully take the gloves and burned them in the trash can.when I put the fire In the trash can out I quickly put on my shirt.I lock the door behind me and walk out like nothing happened.
I meet the boys and see they had Evelyn tied to a chair like I saw Myasia in my dream.
Me:You Evelyn are a hoe, a jealous one In fact and now you ruined me & Myasia's life so say goodbye to everyone.
Evelyn: what you mean goodbye?
Me: Cherasonto get the gun
Evelyn: please don't Rayan
Me:jacob shut her up
Jacob punches her in the mouth and puts tape on face.
Cheransonto:may i ?
Me:go ahead
Cherasonto blows her damn head off.Now my life is better knowing that they're gone.
Me:ya'll got the back up clothes?
Jacob: yea its in the bag
I pick out a suit & give the boys theirs.
We Change in our suits (separate rooms ).We meet each other outside where the party is
Cherasonto: let's party!-yelling -
Me & Jacob: aye!!!
Then we see Jasmine wearing a gold dress.Even though she was pregnant she can still kill a short dress.She wasn't that big anyways
A Dj played a fast song,all these girls started twerking. I had to take a seat ,because I didn't have anyone to dance with.I'm surprised Jasmine was able to be twerking with her condition .I smiled thinking about Myasia. Cherasonto sat across from me at the table.
Me:where Kelly at?
Cherasonto: we broke up
Me: why?
Cherasonto: she was hoe she cheated on me with a bitch & another nigga
Me:damn
Cherasonto: yea
A girl with a short blue dress with no straps came over to us.
Girl: Cherasonto do you wanna dance with me?
Cherasonto: -smiled at her -yea
They went off with the girl I sat there by myself. I felt a tap on my shoulder, when I looked at who it was it was this light skinned girl, she had brown hair with blonde highlights. She was skinny but had a nice body.she was at least a c-cup, and she had a nice round ass.She had the most gorgeous smile.
?:hello wanna hang I saw you sitting alone
Me:sure what's ya name?
?:I'M Natalie
Me: nice to meet you Natalie I'M Rayan
Natalie: ight you dance right?
Me:of course
Natalie:let's go
Me:ight
I hold her hand and lead her to the dance floor
The Dj plays: Do ya by Adrian Marcel ft.Ty dollasign
Natalie was a great dancer but not as good as me.
I smiled at her as we danced.
Then we kissed, and I put my arms around her waist and slip my tongue in her mouth, our tongues wrestle .
Natalie: let's take this to my place?
Me:ight
I get in my car and follow her to her house (not the stalker way ).When we reach her crib I walk beside her and hold her hand.
Natalie opens the door and when I walk in her house is beautiful. This girl gotta be rich.
Me:nice house
Natalie: thanks my parents bought it for my 16th birthday
Me:damn what ya parents do?
Natalie: my mother is a model
Me:I can tell
Natalie: -laughs- my father is Sean combs
Me: no way
Natalia: enough about me where were we?
When she said that she undressed me.
Natalie kisses me and I kiss her back. I lay her down on the kitchen table and start kissing on her and licking circles on her neck
I carefully take her dress off.I rip her lace panties off.
Me:sorry I'll buy you a new one
Natalie: its cool
I stick my tongue inside her, I flicked it back and forth.
Natalie: stop teasing me
I start going to work and I when I hit her G spot I had her legs shaking then I started biting at her clit. Natalie tried to fight my head off her but she couldn't .
I stopped playing and I looked her in her eyes.
Me:you ready?
Natalie: yea
I kiss her as I inserted myself inside her so I can distract her from the pain.When I really got in there she moaned loudly. Then I would slow down.
Natalie: boy stop playing and fuck me
I sped all the way up and pounded my self in her.
Natalie: f-fuckkk me ha-harder
I go all the way with Natalie, I pound harder & faster making her cum.When she cum I licked it all up.I stick my fingers inside her and make her moan in pleasure.I roll over and let her ride me like her life depends on it.When she grinded on me I groaned she smiled. Then she started slurping my nuts it was hard for me trying not to bust.
Me:damn girl stop tryna make me bust
Natalie keeps on sucking me I had to push her against the wall.
I kiss her and start kissing on her neck.
Me: get on the couch and arch ya back
she does as she was told .Damn her ass was the roundest.After the rough sex we fell asleep.
▷▷In the morning ▷▷
I wake up and see Natalie cookin in the kitchen.
Natalie: good morning
I see her limping to me i smile knowin I put in some work.
Me:mornin
Natalie:I cooked you some breakfast
Me: thanks
when she put the plate in my face I was like Dayummmm! She cooked some good ass breakfast. She made strawberry pancakes with whip cream,&Bacon, with a side of O.J.
I ate and when I'M done I put my clothes back on
Me: Baby girl I'll be back later I'M going to my place ight
Natalie: ight
We kiss before I left
-my place -
She gave me some good sex no lie. I pick out my purple domo shirt with my white skinny jeans & my black & white vans.
I get In the shower for 30 mins, when I get out I do my daily routine, put on my outfit, & I grab my phone then go to Jasmine & Jacob house.
Jacob opens the door
Me:what's up?
Jacob: nothing where did you go last night I seen you with that girl
Me: well that's me & Natalie lil secert
JACOB:y'all fucked?
Me:shhh hell yea
Jacob: was it good?
Me:the best
Jasmine walks in the living room and we instantly be quiet
Jasmine: what y'all talking about? Me& JACOB: nothing
Jasmine: mmmm... whatever
we both laugh at her
Jasmine: does it look like I'M laughin?
JACOB: nope
He kisses her head.
Jasmine: who was the chic you was dancing with last night?
Me:her name is Natalie
Jasmine: oh
me: yea
Jasmine: y'all date?
Me:i guess
Jasmine: what you mean you don't know?
Me:we....
Jasmine: don't tell me
Me: yea
Jasmine :damn...was it good?
me:damn ya'll freaky asses asked the same thing
Jasmine & jacob laugh.
Me:but yea it was great
Jasmine: Damn
Jacob: I wish I got some last night
Jasmine: too bad
I laugh at them, they funny asf!
Jasmine: can we go see her today?
Me: who?
Jasmine: hell nah you did not just ask me that
Jacob: your a dick
Jasmine: well since you ask Myasia the girl you dated the one who might die in the hospital because y'all got in a arguement she cut herself & over dosed any more questions?
Damn I feel worse than I ever have.I can't believe I forgot about Myasia just that quick.
Jasmine: come on Jacob
We all leave instead of me going to Natalie's house I go to my house and smoke a blunt.
__________________________________________.
Him & them damn blunts, bud I can't believe he forgot about Myasia ...really Rayan?!?
-Sorry if the sex scene wasn't good -
Do you think Natalie will be pregnant?
Will Myasia die?
Will Kirko go after Cherasonto?
Will Rayan go see Myasia After what he did?
Did y'all like what happened to them jealous bitches at the part especially Melissa???
★Comment ★
Vote. &Add me!
❤Y'all!
~KKspiffy ✌~