+Lost words& Endings+

°Couple days later °
~Kirko ~
Soon Me & my baby going on tour with 2chainz,a$ap rocky, wizkhalifa,& j.cole. Ion know how these niggas gon act when they see my girl but they better recognize. I got respect for them but when they cross the line they gon get these hands.
~Myasia ~
Me & Khalif have been spending so much time together. I think I like him, but I don't want to ask him. I want him to feel comfortable, we are couple material. Dej & Aaquil like me we hang almost Every weekend.
Khalif: I was wondering if you wanted to meet my mom.
Me: you think she would like me?
Khalif: yea
Me: ight
I smile at Khalif, he give me life
-khalifs momma house -
We knock at the door and a women who looks similar to Aaquil & Khalif. I smile at her but she gives me a stank face in return. I look at Khalif and he looks back at me.
Khalif mom: come in
We walk in sitting on the couch. She stared at me like I was some evil creature.I tried smiling but she wasnt cracking a smile.
Khalif mom: this is your baby momma Khalif?
Me +Khalif: no
Khalif mom: so She having somebody baby and y'all together
Me: We're not going out
Khalif mom: -smiles -why didn't you say so
Khalif:mom
Khalif mom: I'm sorry
Me: its ok

Khalif:momma this is Myasia, Myasia this is my mother
Me:nice to meet you
Khalif mom: nice to meet you too and I'm really sorry for earlier I have to be strict for girls who be with my sons especially the pretty ones
I blushed when she called me one of the pretty one's.
Khalif mom:when are you do?
Me: soon
Khalif mom: boy or girl?
Me: boy
Khalif:momma we heading out love you
Khalif hugged his mother and his mother beckoned me to come to her so I could give her a hug.I love the feeling from a person when they can trust you and hardly know a thing about you.I wish my father was here.I miss him deeply I know he was a good man.
~Rayan ~
I can't keep living like this I'ma talk to her.I can't ignore her forever but this doesn't mean I'ma take her back What she did was wrong.I will never forget this. I lost my first child, I don't even Know if I wanna start over after this.
-Natalie house -
I knock on the door ,I hear loud music upstairs .I twist the knob on the door.It opened I walked upstairs to the room where The music was playing.I saw Natalie dancing and stumbling.Something was wrong but some how I knew she wasn't drunk.
~Craig ~
Me & the boys got a record deal. Rayan hasn't answered his phone so he doesn't know yet .I'm glad I'm on my way to fame &fortune. I know my parents proud. My child will always see me on tv other hear me on the radio.I might even find me my Ms.Right. That's if she even out there.
~Tyga ~
Me and chyna pose for the camera. She wanted us to do a photo shoot together. My baby a model and wanna show her baby bump off.She still look sexy can't wait til my lil king is born.He gon be a slick lil light skin like his daddy.
~Karuche ~
The date me and Chris had last night was amazing. He makes me feel special. I love that lil light skin boy.I love when he sing to me.we had 3 rounds last night which was amazing.I'm surprised chris ain tired.
Chris:good mornin
Me:mornin
Chris:you were amazin
me:thanks ya werent too bad ya self
chris kisses my lips trying to ask for an entrance but I declined.
Me:nope we not having round 4
Chris:damn can a nigga even try?
Me:nope my legs sure I don't wanna get up today
Chris:then don't
Me:But Baby-
Chris:baby nun just relax daddy got you
I laughed at this nigga thinking he being something.
chris:girl what you laughin at I'm forreal
Me:whatever
~august~
Yaharris tongue and bounce game A1.I have to say I think I'm in love.Not because of the sex but thats another thing I love.I rolled over and looked at yaharris.Her hair was all in her face but it was cute tho.She twirled her hair around her finger lookin at me
Yaharris:August-
Me:yaharris I like you
Yaharris:You ain bull shittin me is ya?
Me:hell nah
Yaharris:good so we datin?
Me:I guess so
Yaharris:August Alsina my man
me:yup
I laugh at this girl she my world.
~Tasha~
Me & omarion date its official he told paparazzi about me and everything.I smiled knowin I'm with a famous nigga.Plus the baby I'm carryin might be his.Either way the baby gon have a famous father.Kirk is on his way to fame ,which is near.Kirko is a new fresh artist now so are august,&tyga,chris.hopefully things will turn out good.
------------------.

That's the end sorry about the ending but I couldn't think of anything .
Love everyone who took the time to read my book.I'm already writing the sequel. So Don't forget to check it when I said it's released. It's going to be called Changes. This might lean mostly to Kirko. I will continue the Events in changes hopefully.
Love y'all
~kkspiffy ✌~