Before

"What's up, Shontelle?" Steven yelled from the couch. Kiarra gave me a slight smile and got back to smoking. She wasn't her, when she was in the zone. I walked over to where they were sitting and stood above them, like a lost child. Watching them roll it up and then smoking it. Steven would help Kiarra ever now and then. Steven held the joint up to me and offered me some. I took a puff and then I felt like I was starting to get addicted. After that one puff, I had wanted more and more. I know this wasn't the real Shontelle, but hey, every once and awhile, it's good to get out of your shell. I ended up on this one guys lap, that I noticed from school. He was the football captain. Touchdown! Me and him started sharing a joint as Steven and Kiarra were. I started feeling dizzy. Let me tell you, it's been awhile, since I've had this kind of fun!

     After a while, Jay the football captain had brought me and him a solo cup full of beer. I drank it all down on one sip, "Let me have yours, baby," I said to Jay, in a flirty kind of tone. He laid the cup on my lips and I took a sip out of his.

"Oh' my gosh, Kiarra, I'm glad I came to this party," I said.

"I know, girl!" she walked over to me and she looked in the empty cup that was laying in between my legs, "Man girl, you chugged that down, huh?"

"I did."

Jay started talking to Steven from across the room. He was mouthing something to Steven. "What are ya'll talking about that's so secretive?" I asked, Jay.

"You and Kiarra should kiss," Steven yelled. I looked at Kiarra with concern. Should I or shouldn't I? I mean we're just having fun! Let's give the guys a little show!