After

He showed me where the bathroom was and I walked in and closed the door behind me. I undressed myself and stepped into the shower and before I turned on the water, I recognized that all the products in there were boy hair products. This wasn't going to work. I grabbed the towel and wrapped it around my body. How was I supposed to get him, to let him know when I didn't even know his name? "Hey!" I yelled.

He walked into the bathroom, "Yeah?"

"I need some girl shampoo," I said.

"Um, I'm the only one that lives here, so I don't have girl shampoo," he shut the door behind him, as he came in.He pulled open the shower curtain, that I was trying to keep close, "See this one right here?" he asked pointing at a bottle of Axe, "It's just as good." I was barely paying attention to him, his voice was just so sexy, "Is it weird that we barely know each other, and here I am taking a shower in your bathroom?" I laughed.

He looked me up and down and showed me a smirk, "Not really. All you have to do is ask. Like this. What's your name?"

"Shontelle and what is your name?"

"Kenom. See, was it that hard?"

I laughed, "No, I guess not."

"You know I feel kind of dirty too. I've had a rough day."

"You mean I'm gonna have to share the shower with you?" I asked.

"Well, last time I checked, I was letting you take a shower in my shower."

"I guess I can make room," he undressed himself and got in with me.