Before

At the end of school, me and Dedrick had agreed to hanging out together, enjoying each other's company at his apartment, until we felt like leaving for the club. We were sitting in his car in the school parking lot, while everyone else was heading out, "Why are we still sitting here?" I asked.

"I don't know. Do you have somewhere you wanna go?" he wondered. He smile turned me on, majorly. It was so cute!

"How about your place, babe?" I requested.

"Alright. Don't be surprised that it's a little messy," he warned.

"Okay and I'm sure that it's not as a bad as my place," I laughed. He shook his head in disagreement. He dug the key into the ignition and he started the engine, taking us out of the parking lot and on our way to his house.

      He pulled his car up in the apartment parking lot to where he had his own parking spot, just assigned to him and his car, "These apartments are nice, babe," I mentioned.

"Yeah, not complaining," he took me up to his door and unlocked it. He showed me around his place. It was quite big just for an apartment.

        When we got up to his room, he sat on the bed, while I left myself to examine his room, "Come here, baby. Actin' like you nervous or somethin'," he pointed out. I walked over to him. He dragged my lazy body into him. He pulled up my shirt halfway and kissed my belly. I put my hand on his dreads, playing with his dreads, wishing that they wouldn't just be shoulder length. I felt him moving away from me, leaning his body back down on the bed. It looked like he pulled me down with him. He slowly took off my shirt, so that motivated to do the same with him. I caressed his washboard abs with my hands. I started kissing down his chest, feeling the details of his abs on my soft lips. Once, I got down to his pants, I undid them, so that it would be easy access. Then before I got back up to him I decided to tease him, "Wait, don't we have to get ready?" I asked, with a smile on my face.

"We can be a little late," he said. From there, I forgot we had to be at the club.