Before

"May be I shouldn't. You know he looks busy. As always," I said to Tylin.

"Nah' come on. You know he's not going to just sit here and treat you like this. Come on," he grabbed my arm and dragged me to where Dedrick and Stacey were standing. Once, I got in front of Dedrick, I didn't know what to say. Dedrick looked at Stacey and Stacey had left to go home. Dedrick switched his attention back to me and Tylin, " I'm just gonna go ahead and leave, so ya'll can be alone. See you tomorrow, Shontelle."

" Bye and thank, Tylin. For everything."

"No problem," we shared a side hug and and left me to deal with Dedrick. I crossed my arms over my chest, looking into Dedrick's eyes. It was like streaming into Satan's eyes. Those eyes I had once fallen in love with. But now they're like eyes that'll fool you to do or believe anything, "I have a question, Dedrick. Are we still together, because you, I just wanna be clear, so I won't feel bad for flirting or anything," I could see the jealousy in his eyes. "I guess not," he said, shrugging. "So, you're going to just blow it off like that? I know you've never cared about me, but I didn't know that you were that cold hearted. And one last question, are you going to Steven's party?"

"I don't know. I guess it'll be a surprise huh?" he shrugged his shoulders and had a smart alec smile on his face and left me where I was.